Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shattered grove bots in auridon

Lumenn
Lumenn
✭✭✭✭✭
Doing a clothing survey and there are TONS of them, standing in a circle, killing wolves. Movements are synced, lighting form, but not responding to the meat. Anyone seen this? Made me feel bad for the 50 bear and wolf corpses piled around each group....
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I simply don't understand why ZOS doesn't hit the bots with the big ban hammer the moment they show up.

@ZOS_GinaBruno if money is an issue, just hire an intern and set them up with an in-game GM account and have them run around and smack bots with the ban hammer.

Seriously, this doesn't require any skill or code changes. This shouldn't even be an issue ...
    poke.gif
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumenn wrote: »
    Doing a clothing survey and there are TONS of them, standing in a circle, killing wolves. Movements are synced, lighting form, but not responding to the meat. Anyone seen this? Made me feel bad for the 50 bear and wolf corpses piled around each group....

Vegetarian bots on XBot One? That's a new one. :smile:
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I simply don't understand why ZOS doesn't hit the bots with the big ban hammer the moment they show up.

@ZOS_GinaBruno if money is an issue, just hire an intern and set them up with an in-game GM account and have them run around and smack bots with the ban hammer.

Seriously, this doesn't require any skill or code changes. This shouldn't even be an issue ...
    poke.gif

I still think that it is due to some complexity between Microsoft and ZOS. I know that people have said otherwise, but a lot of the differences between how bots are handled on PC and Xbox seem to boil down to the observation that Microsoft is absent from one, not the other. Rule 39.
    Edited by Elsonso on November 10, 2018 6:16PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus