The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stamblade looking for endgame

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
So i am a 750+ cp stamkitty with experience in trials.

I'm looking for a guild that:

1, runs alot of organized trials and vet content along with progression. I'm not ready for the progression yet, but i want to get involved in prepping to be.
2, is ok with someone who is still a bit green but can learn very fast.
3, has a high membership number and also seems to run alot of vet content outside the organized stuff too.
4, is fun but also serious. not so serious that raid leaders berate you when you make a mistake but rather teach and encourage.

I know this is asking alot but i have tried to join a few endgame guilds and the numbers are so low things run only a few times a week and its hard to break in. No offense to them as i was happy to be there, but it just wasn't what i was looking for. So if you have a spot and you are willing to take me on lol id love an invite. HMU and ill make a slot available. Much obliged for even reading this post.

Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN bongtokin420insd fyi ty.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA