Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Ilambris Shoulders do they still drop from chests?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Just been running dungeons a week now so yes I know it's too soon to expect these but do they still drop from Gilirion the Redbeard's chest? The last post I found was from 2017 so don't want to be trying for these if they aren't available. Also does the helm still drop from Veteran Crypt of Hearts I? I'm not ready for that yet as I haven't ran the normal but will soon. Thanks.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    there are 12 different shoulders that drop there, you will have to put in some more keys.
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are 12 different shoulders that drop there, you will have to put in some more keys.

Thanks just wanted to make sure. I'm enjoying running the dungeons just would suck after a few months to find what I'm looking for no longer drops lol.
    Options
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me 69 keys to get the first Ilambris shoulders of the wrong armor type. I kept them and changed my other gold crafted set (the piece was 50k) so I could use them since I was so excited to finally get them.

...Then Nerfmire happened a very short time later and I switched to stam anyway so it was all for nothing... But it took 69 keys to see the first ones. I hope you get yours soon!
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tactx wrote: »
    It took me 69 keys to get the first Ilambris shoulders of the wrong armor type. I kept them and changed my other gold crafted set (the piece was 50k) so I could use them since I was so excited to finally get them.

...Then Nerfmire happened a very short time later and I switched to stam anyway so it was all for nothing... But it took 69 keys to see the first ones. I hope you get yours soon!

I can see it now I'll get like 15 Medium armor in a row, you'll see it in the news. Very sad.
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it does, but randomly, of course.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly doubt it's actually unweighted random, i'm pretty sure there's more to it than that.

On several occasions i had two or even three of the *exact* same pieces drop in sequence when i turned in multiple keys. Same piece, same traits and stats, same everything.

To have that happen multiple times in a row on multiple occasions is highly improbable, statistically speaking.

I'm pretty sure the chests have weighted RNG ...
    shades.gif
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with @SirAndy. I attract more Grothdarr shoulders than any player alive. At least one set per every 5 keys. Get really old after a while.

And Vet COH 1 is not that tough. I'd say its about as hard as vet EH 2. You should be fine.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to run a couple dozen dungeons before I got an Ilambris shoulder to drop. I think they're rarer drops than the others.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on November 8, 2018 9:55PM
    Options
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open around 2:30 to 4:30 am central time. Bring 10 keys.
    Options