Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

How do you counter PetSorcs?

Gibus043
Gibus043
I pretty much play only battlegrounds and there's a build I find toxic as hell
5PC Torug's / 5PC Necropotence / 2PC Maw of the Infernal

4 pets + infused torug's
It's not op, but it's so annoying to deal with

26k HP 40k Magicka (in no-CP) so shields are crazy big
Shock HA all the time so he can proc oblivion damage and he has unlimited sustain
4 pets so it's very difficult to attack the sorcerer or any other player. Even with Tab-Targetting

Luckily it's rare to find one, but in the last days I'm always paired against the same player and it's so frustrating
How do you counter something like that?
Edited by Gibus043 on November 8, 2018 9:59AM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to keep pressure on the caster either at range or up close he's sacrificing bar space to slot pets also encasing or stunning with talons etc the pets helps.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a) Root or kill pets
    b) Tab target, stun & kill
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trick is get them to run out of health points before you run out of yours.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How in the world do you run four pets? I'm sort of new and just running one and PVE only, just curious. Anyone have a link?
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How in the world do you run four pets? I'm sort of new and just running one and PVE only, just curious. Anyone have a link?

Maw proc, Storm attro, flappy bird, and evil monkey.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run this setup, though not with Torgues/Obliv. Resources aren't a problem when on the offensive, but getting focused by a couple good players will quickly cause me to expend all my mag/stam healing, shielding, etc. I get killed plenty, and it's usually by focus from multiple players on me directly. Attacking the pets is a waste of time and resources. First priority is to get on top of the sorc so he can't use his pets for cover, stun him continually, and keep pressure on until his resources are depleted. If you can time a stun like incap strike with a couple heavy hitting skills, there's not much of a chance to react.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gibus043 wrote: »
    26k HP 40k Magicka (in no-CP) so shields are crazy big
    5k stamina pool, 700 magicka regen, 300 stamina regen, dies after 2 ccs

• THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no counter against petsorcs 1v1 specially not if they run 4 pets, you wont be able to target them

Just run and avoid the atronach, the damage from atro is huuuge
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing is they are useless in 1vX and total trash outside of a duel