The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown store is empty

Unit117
Unit117
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we stop with all the one time only stuff? Seriously. The crown store feels absolutely empty with the same stuff forever because y’all make such strict dates for stuff and never bring it back. Examples I’ve wanted to buy a couple notable homes, furniture packs, statues. Mephalas in particular. But you’ve made that impossible. Hear I am trying to grow money at you and it feel like I’m looking at the same stuff from 4 years ago. If something has been out for over a year just throw it in the crown store for us to buy. That way you can have a nice stocked up crown store with interesting things to look through and but to enjoy. You would have made so much more money off me over the years this way...
  • Count_Dracula
    Count_Dracula
    ✭✭✭
    Unit117 wrote: »
    Hear I am trying to grow money at you

LoL, You grow it and Zenimax/Bethesda will farm it!!!!! J/K Spelling errors can be fun sometimes ;)

P.S: Please don't correct that. I know it was probably an auto correct error. But it's hilarious because at this point they are pretty much farming money. :smiley:

Edited by Count_Dracula on November 8, 2018 1:00PM
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unit117 wrote: »
    Hear I am trying to grow money at you

LoL, You grow it and Zenimax/Bethesda will farm it!!!!! J/K Spelling errors can be fun sometimes ;)

P.S: Please don't correct that. I know it was probably an auto correct error. But it's hilarious because at this point they are pretty much farming money. :smiley:
    Lol didn’t even notice. That’s funny
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I certainly agree with you about all the limited-time stuff. Every month, I peruse the Crown Store Showcase and count how many limited-time offers there are vs. how many "permanent" items are added. And when I say "permanent" I mean that they are items that remain in the store until ZOS pulls them to add to Crown Crates. Pretty much every time, the limited-time offers outweigh any "permanent" ones.
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what will NEVER get removed? The kiss-me-not hat. After all these years, it's still waiting for its first buyer. :p

This could be an ESO+ bonus that's actually useful. Just make all previously sold items available to buy for ESO+ people. (perhaps on a rotating schedule to avoid overwhelming them). I think that would lure quite a lot more subscribers than a 10% discount on a recolored mount. ;)
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can say right now there is nothing in the store I want.

#nightmarebear
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Lordstannis0620
    Id like to see the return of the Witch Knight Charger... missed it the first time around.
    All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

PC NA
    Ebonheart Pact

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some things from past CS seasons that I would really like to get, particularly Naryu's Morag Tong costume, which I was hoping would reappear with the Morrowind anniversary during the summer, but sadly did not. I definitely agree with the OP about time-limited sales; people might not be able to gather the crowns needed on short notice, however, if the items appeared with longer cycling periods, then more players could get what they wanted, without having to wait for a come-back, and worry about having crowns at the ready. I understand its their bussiness model, but in terms of customer satisfaction, it leaves a lot to be desired.
  • rook3162005
    rook3162005
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. The fact that houses like Tel Galen and the Erstwhile Sanctuary have only been up once, (maybe twice, cant remember), and we have no idea if they will ever return, or when is pretty bad. I don't understand, and never have, why ZOS doesn't like making money.

I have money I am willing to throw away on game things, and instead of having the option to do so, I have to HOPE that someday they will get around to putting the things on sale that I want again. How is that a good business model?

It baffles me, honestly.
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. The fact that houses like Tel Galen and the Erstwhile Sanctuary have only been up once, (maybe twice, cant remember), and we have no idea if they will ever return, or when is pretty bad. I don't understand, and never have, why ZOS doesn't like making money.

I have money I am willing to throw away on game things, and instead of having the option to do so, I have to HOPE that someday they will get around to putting the things on sale that I want again. How is that a good business model?

It baffles me, honestly.

Same, they prefer the model of "Buy Now, Time Limited and Exclusivity" approach. They really gamble on impulse.