The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Help Xbox NA

lewtamarilla
Can someone please help me out with level 10 and 30 training gear for a mag sorc? And if possible lvl 50 CP150? I plan on running alcasts build I’m just really terrible at crafting
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    buddy with all due respect not trolling just wondering

October 13 your looking for gear and you got response to join guilds to help .. what happen to that ?
    October 20 your looking for gear and you got response to join guilds to help .. what happen to that ?

and today you made 3 posts

What happen to those guilds you were invited to ?
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• lewtamarilla
    I found a close knit guild in game and currently not interested in joining another guild. I’m too busy soloing. Plus I work a full-time job and go to school full-time. I’d feel bad asking for more help to my buddy in the guild because he is dealing with some personal matters. He did help me with gear with my other character even though I arranged quid pro quo. Even though I’m looking for a friendly helping hand, I would still be happy to exchange gold for time spent crafting the right gear for the mag sorc I had in mind if I don’t have to deal with peoples cynicism.
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "CP150" is a typo, right? That's only crafted for writs.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried zone chat?

Because buy/sell threads are frowned upon per the forum rules:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/60814/welcome-to-the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting-discussion-forum#latest

Not to mention training gear is not a requirement for new characters.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 8, 2018 2:46PM
  • lewtamarilla
    "CP150" is a typo, right? That's only crafted for writs.

Is there a big difference between 160 and 150 training gear?

Have you tried zone chat?

Because buy/sell threads are frowned upon per the forum rules:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/60814/welcome-to-the-elder-scrolls-online-crafting-discussion-forum#latest

Not to mention training gear is not a requirement for new characters.

I didn’t know that thank you for sharing

• GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a huge difference in 150 and 160 gear, and to my knowledge, no one builds 150 gear to use because it's just a waste of materials. But I guess if you're building training, it's disposable.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • lewtamarilla
    There's a huge difference in 150 and 160 gear, and to my knowledge, no one builds 150 gear to use because it's just a waste of materials. But I guess if you're building training, it's disposable.

Well I figured from The Alcast guide that’s CP 150 training gear should be used to grind CP Because it was more cost-effective than 160 CP and about the same stats