Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Support wanted: Research work MMORPG

Researchia
Researchia
Soul Shriven
Dear players,
my name is Eva Krebs, alias Researchia ;-) and I study social work and research at the FH Münster, Germany. As part of my master's thesis, I explore the motivation to play MMORPGs and their appeal to players. This research is not contract research and is unrelated to the operators of the games or forums. You would be very helpful, if you would take a few minutes and answer a questionnaire. The questionnaire is anonymous and answering the questions does not allow any conclusions about your person.

You can take part in the survey until 20.11.2018.

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.soscisurvey.de/MMORPG2018/

Thank you very much for your help!

Your Researchia
Edited by Researchia on November 7, 2018 9:17PM
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Researchia wrote: »
    Dear players,
    my name is Eva Krebs, alias Researchia ;-) and I study social work and research at the FH Münster, Germany. As part of my master's thesis, I explore the motivation to play MMORPGs and their appeal to players. This research is not contract research and is unrelated to the operators of the games or forums. You would be very helpful, if you would take a few minutes and answer a questionnaire. The questionnaire is anonymous and answering the questions does not allow any conclusions about your person.

Your Researchia

My mom told me to never click on links. Need someone to verify it's legit, first.
    Edited by Donny_Vito on November 7, 2018 9:30PM
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear players,

Your Researchia

Sorry, but you really have to do a bit better than just hopping to the forum and post a link to get that data. Run a dungeon or trial and ask then.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear players,

Your Researchia

Sorry, but you really have to do a bit better than just hopping to the forum and post a link to get that data. Run a dungeon or trial and ask then.

Granted, it is in the "Players helping Players" forum but I'm always hesitant on clicking links lol
  • Nevasca
    Nevasca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd try Reddit as well. /r/elderscrollsonline is really active.
  • Researchia
    Researchia
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, such a link can also lead to non-serious pages. But this is just a questionnaire, nothing more, nothing less. I will be glad, if some people answer the questionnaire. Who dares the link, shouldn´t click it :)

I know that not all of my questions are about the specific characteristics of each different game. I'm sorry for that, but it is rather difficult for some people to answer, if it doesn't fit to the characteristics of the specific game.
  • Researchia
    Researchia
    Soul Shriven
    I'd try Reddit as well. /r/elderscrollsonline is really active.

Thank you, I'll take a look and maybe will try it this way.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll vouch. The survey is legit. It's also well-formatted and easy to understand (even though all the references to money was in Euros!) Hope the information helps in your thesis. Good luck.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is, indeed, legit :)
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Charity164
    Charity164
    ✭✭
    I filled it out for you. Hope it helps.
    AD Breton templar healer
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't click on strange links, but I would wager a lot of players have an obsessive trait to their personality.
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    I filled it out. Made you think about why you are doing this! :D