The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF trading guild with trader.

Aertew
Aertew
✭✭✭✭
What I want in a trading guild is pretty simple...

-Has a guild trader

-Doesn't require weekly fees or any sort of payment

-Isn't gonna base me for knowing how to expertly trade, I recently have wanted to sell stuff I have gotten, I already have MM and TTC.

That's about it.
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    Hey, Aertew!
    Here is how it goes.
    1 As a rule, Trade guidls DO have a weekly fee because it's a need to pay for the trader (they cost millions of gold per week).
    2 Traders differ. The ones in big cities, Wayrest, Mournhold, Vivec, Rawl'kha etc, have a high-traffic, lots of people pass and go by, surf those traders. Thanks to this, your stuff on sale will go pretty fast, you'll make gold quicker. They cost really... like millions of gold. (so the fee in these guilds may vary from 2k per week up to 10k per week). Traders in small villages or on the roads are not so frequently visited by potential buyers, so they cost less. Still, the GMs of guilds who hire them are not that rich to pay themselves for everything. so in the guilds with such traders also might be some fee, round 1-2k\week.
    3 Social guilds, thanks to a number of players (100-500) may afford a guild trader, again, not in a high-traffic spot. Besides, small new trade guilds that are just growing, can have a simple trader... on the road someplace....) there, you might find your simple way of trade. With no fee at all ;P

Take Care! Hope that helps
    Yours,
    Higuchi the Mage

P.S. I can invite you to a guild with a high-traffic trader, 2k per week
    Edited by Higuchi on November 8, 2018 7:14AM
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
    Options
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be pretty difficult to find a good trading guild that doesn't require weekly dues. The fees for guilds aren't even that high as the highest I've seen is 10k.
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
    Options
  • Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipress wrote: »
    It'll be pretty difficult to find a good trading guild that doesn't require weekly dues. The fees for guilds aren't even that high as the highest I've seen is 10k.

Already found a guild, but still, dont feel like paying weekly fees
    Options
  • Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    Higuchi wrote: »
    Hey, Aertew!
    Here is how it goes.
    1 As a rule, Trade guidls DO have a weekly fee because it's a need to pay for the trader (they cost millions of gold per week).
    2 Traders differ. The ones in big cities, Wayrest, Mournhold, Vivec, Rawl'kha etc, have a high-traffic, lots of people pass and go by, surf those traders. Thanks to this, your stuff on sale will go pretty fast, you'll make gold quicker. They cost really... like millions of gold. (so the fee in these guilds may vary from 2k per week up to 10k per week). Traders in small villages or on the roads are not so frequently visited by potential buyers, so they cost less. Still, the GMs of guilds who hire them are not that rich to pay themselves for everything. so in the guilds with such traders also might be some fee, round 1-2k\week.
    3 Social guilds, thanks to a number of players (100-500) may afford a guild trader, again, not in a high-traffic spot. Besides, small new trade guilds that are just growing, can have a simple trader... on the road someplace....) there, you might find your simple way of trade. With no fee at all ;P

Take Care! Hope that helps
    Yours,
    Higuchi the Mage

P.S. I can invite you to a guild with a high-traffic trader, 2k per week

Yeah I figured it was to pay for Guild traders, but thanks for explaining everything.
    Options
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    My guild has a trader but we are a Social Guild at heart. But, I am in a Trading Guild named Meat Market that has an Elden Root trader and no sales mins. It is a very good trading guild and traffic does not get much better than a Capital city,
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
    Options
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you message me in game @rekkerz i can send you an invite, we have a sweet location and do all kinds of group events if thats what your into :smile: Guile name is What a Mess
    Options