The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

End Game Xbox Player Looking for New PC Home

Suddwrath
Suddwrath
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello!

I've been around since the PC closed beta and just switched to PC from Xbox, so my new toon is still a baby. But on Xbox I was CP 780+ with an end-game tank, healer, and 40k+ dps. I've completed all vet dungeons as well as vMaw, vAS, vAA HM, vHRC HM, vSO HM, and am currently progressing through vHOF with my Xbox guild (I'm the main tank for our core). It's going to be a while before my new PC toon is back up to that level, but I could still try to help out as much as possible :)

At this point I'm not looking for a trading or end game guild since it's going to be a while before I can do those things again, so I'm mostly looking to get plugged into a mid-to-large sized, active, helpful, friendly, drama-free, DC-based guild which runs dungeons and trials. I'm mostly a PvE player, but I occasionally wander into Cyrodiil.

So feel free to comment or send me a message about your guild if you have any spots open! :)