The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just finished Wrothgar Master relic hunter, no costume

AngryOldMan
AngryOldMan
✭✭✭✭
There are 2 costumes that should unlock when finishin this ahievement, but they are not unlocked for me. Old Orsinium Sentry and Cavalier of the Sworn Oath costumes. Anyone else had this problem? Im on PC EU
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had some trouble with this, turned out i didn't have all the achievements, its been to long for me to recall what it was i was missing, but you need to have a whole bunch of stuff for the costumes not just the relic hunter
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I'd have a hard time checking the achievement right now, due to server being down for maintenance, however, I believe that the costumes become available once you have hero of wrothgar filled in, which includes more than just the museum quest. IT's been a while since the first character I had that did that, but you might want to check to make sure that you have all of hte other parts of the achievement to get those.

@Alassirana
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    quick look around verified how you get it: you might have a confusion between wrothgar relic hunter and wrothgar master relic hunter. Once you have earned hero of wrothgar (which requires the first), you then return to the woman in the museum, and she sends you on a quest to get coldwind's skull. It is only upon retrieving that that you get the costumes. So, you probably only have the earlier relic hunter, and not the latter one (as the latter one requires hero of wrothgar to acquire).

@Alassirana
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, Thanks for answers. I will check this out now
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that you need Hero of Wrothgar achievement to get the costumes. I missed 3 Public delve bosses kill to get that. Once i got the Hero of Wrotghar achievement i got a quest called "Cold Wind from the mountain" in Orsinium. Completet that quest and got the costumes. Again, thanks so much for helping me out.
  • Caelena
    Caelena
    ✭✭
    I've got the Hero of Wrothgar achievement but I still don't have the costumes
    The only achievements I haven't done are the ones for fishing, motifs and daily quests

What am I missing?

eu6xlgp6sext.png
    The Eternal Lurker