The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in Combat - Who was the evil master mind behind the murkmire changes?

Zer0oo
Zer0oo
✭✭✭✭✭
Like the title already states characters are now more often stuck in combat, especially noticeable in pvp. The stuck in combat but is nothing new but it seems it happens now more often than before. But with the changes to murkmire you now also no longer can change skills because you are stuck in combat and this is really a pain. Same goes for gear which is especially bad in bgs.

Can we please get some kind of fast "dirty" fix for the in combat bug. (e.g 10 sec no damage taken while weapons put away forces end combat?)

Also, who was the evil mastermind who put back the stuck in combat in his worse form while also changing the rules to skill changes?
@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_RobGarrett

Edit:
@ZOS_Gilliam
Edited by Zer0oo on November 4, 2018 1:44PM
Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
- Update 23
  • deLioncourt
    deLioncourt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could say I didn't predict this.

Zenimax patching this game reminds me of Hercules fighting the Hydra in that Disney movie.

Edited by deLioncourt on November 4, 2018 1:55PM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bummer. They did a great job of improving that previously.
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other day in PVP EU Vivec about 30 reds were stuck in combat at bleakers and couldn't port out - this went on repetitively for hours so we just got so annoyed and stayed there all night.. DC were happy to oblige us :)
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing pointed out in pts but for some reason made it to live.

Last night I sped off after ganking two healers in a zerg and was given the old keep to keep chase. Went to switch ultimates so I could take them out but I was still in combat. Of course this didn't stop them from mounting up and chasing me down without wasting a single resource.

What is "mobility"?
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will it get fixed soonish?
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also noticed that the combo of sets Champion of the hist + Balorg keeps you perma in combat till you reach 500 ults.
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other day in PVP EU Vivec about 30 reds were stuck in combat at bleakers and couldn't port out - this went on repetitively for hours so we just got so annoyed and stayed there all night.. DC were happy to oblige us :)

The magic of bleakers :)

In BGs at the moment if you die and the fight is anywhere close to your base don't even dream of swapping out a few skills.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still waiting
    - Update 23