The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for good DDs for vAS+2 Immortal Redeemer completion runs

rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Guild Ancient Dragons are looking for good magicka DDs who can be committed on completing Asylum Sanctorium Redeemer (Immortal Redeemer) achievement in vAS+2 (nodeath, speed run at the same time). We are almost there but need a few more good DDs. Our current progress is 12 minutes with 5 deaths.

Requirements:
- Must have completed vAS+2 before
- Must do at least 35k DPS in vAS+2
- Must be able to complete the trial without dieing (not all the time, I know that sometimes mechanics stack but I am talking in general)

I am the offtank but I can do all requirements if I switch to a DD, so If an offtank that has a lot of experience in it is willing to join i can switch to a DD.

Current raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting at 8-9 PM CET (raiding dates are subject to change). Participants must be willing to stay for 2-3 hours during a raid day.

If you wish to join and meet the requirements please feel free to send me a PM or send a message in-game in the EU server to:

@shaarkyy
@POCKATA
@Murvein

P.S I know that the requirements are high but for this achievements we need experienced good players or it cannot be completed.