The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC/NA] Crablings of Nirn: Social PVE Guild for Chronically Ill & Disabled Gamers

nicotee
nicotee
✭✭
Small, friendly guild recruiting new members.

If you’re looking for accessibility, silliness, patience and camaraderie, you’ve found it! We like to take our time exploring Tamriel together and in quiet peaceful solitude - questing, dungeons, world bosses, fishing, etc. This is not an endgame, meta min max finetuning or speed running/grinding to max cp type of guild. This is a stop and smell the mountain flowers, admire the sounds of our horses’ hoofbeats, chat up all the NPCs (not just the ones with arrows over their heads), strike up spontaneous bands, relax and take our time enjoying the beauty of dawn (hehe) sort of a guild.

Most of our events are impromptu and organized through discord. Joining our discord is not required, but it is highly recommended. We do the majority of our chatting and planning there - that’s where the camaraderie is to be found, and it’s also where you’ll have a say in future adventures! In terms of adventures, we do normal and veteran dungeons together, often in story mode - plenty of time to poke around, look for treasure and talk to NPCs. In addition to dungeons and fishing, we like to pick fights with world bosses, foil daedric cultists and their dark anchor schemes, and a few of us even dabble in casual pvp. If our guild grows large enough and enough members are interested, we would love to take a story mode approach to trials as well - listen to all the NPCs, read all the bits of lore, and loot every barrel and basket - in addition to kicking monster butts, obviously.

We’re currently at 20 members. We have members who are autistic, Deaf, and chronically ill (CFS/ME, IBD, POTS, fibro, hypothyroidism, ankylosing spondylitis, etc). Many of our members are LGBTQ+, and we’ll be keeping guild chat and activities free of ableism, sexism, racism, homophobia and transphobia.

Please note that guild spaces are reserved for chronically ill and disabled players only. Thank you for understanding.

Edited by nicotee on February 8, 2019 8:35PM
  • Catbells
    Catbells
    Come join us! We'd love to make more spoonie friends!
  • Catbells
    Catbells
    We now have a gorgeous guild tabbard, and a guild bank available to established members for sharing recipes, writs, and consumables, with more to come!
    Edited by Catbells on November 25, 2018 11:31PM
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join. I am looking for a small tight knit group that enjoys to socialize. I am a kind of "stop and smell the roses" kind of ESO player. At least with the toon that I am leveling. I am planning on working on the fishing title soon which is like the ultimate smell the roses.

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon. I will reach out in game as well. @simpletree.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just my kind of guild! :) I am old and slow and my reaction times are not the best. I won't pug dungeons because I know I will get flack. I like to look in 'things' and take my time when playing. I would love to join your guild. @dark5id3

I will send a mail next time I load the game just in case you don't see this post.

@Medivh50 If we both get in, we can fish together. I am working on Master Angler and still have lots of fishing to do.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on November 25, 2018 8:40PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet, I would love company!!!

• BlueSoulNZ
    BlueSoulNZ
    Soul Shriven
    Hay Would like to join.

@BlueSoulNZ

Thanks
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    @BlueSoulNZ Hi. We are waiting to hear back too. Met up with Hippie in game. Seems like a pretty cool guy. You are welcome to group with us as we wait for a reply. @SimpleTree

• nicotee
    nicotee
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your interest! I've just sent mail in game to the three of you. (I'm @nicotee)

cheers,
    Nico
  • HappyHaunt1000
    I'm not ingame for the next few hours. But this sounds like a perfect guild for me. I am older, chronically ill, and disabled. Currently on medical leave from my employment and waiting to see if they can accomadate my disability. I belong to a couple of other guilds, 2 for crafting because I really enjoy it (probably leaving one due to pressure and expectations), and one that is supposed to be social but so far I haven't grouped with anyone except my husband and chatted with the guild master a few times. I love to wander, gather items, I do like delves and dungeons but at my own pace, I am working to finish the main quest someday but am in no hurry. I would love to join this guild. I will request in game when I return from doctor unless someone invites me first. If possible could my husband get an invite as well, he also has issues although not diagnosed chronically ill or disabled he is Dyslexic and somewhat, I'm not sure how to say this so please don't take offense as he doesn't, slow so comes across as uneducated. His id is @mulger.
    Thank you
    I sat quietly with my own thoughts today
    Remind me to never do that again
  • Catbells
    Catbells
    I've contacted you in-game. :)
  • nicotee
    nicotee
    ✭✭
    I’ve updated the original post with links to our FAQ and application on our lovely new (WIP) enjin site.

As always, let us know if you have any questions!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    This is a GREAT niche to create a guild around.

Just wanted to give ya'll some PROPS!! We (the Tyrs Paladium Guild) have worked with the AbleGamers Foundation. Great people and the best gamers. Check out this video that I hosted and put together a few years back...

https://youtu.be/nzUpU8CCEhY?t=2

A few key links that I hope members of your guild can find beneficial to utilize or pass on to others:

VETERANS & ADAPTIVE DEVICES FOR VIDEO GAMING ...what Developers Can Do To Help.

Recommended organizations to seek knowledge:

http://www.ablegamers.com/ in the US
    http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/ in the UK

Please consider the Tyrs Paladium guild friends in Tamriel. Good luck Crablings of Nirn and may the treasures of Tamriel keep a shinin'! :)
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on January 4, 2019 9:09AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • nicotee
    nicotee
    ✭✭
    Thanks very much for the props and offer of friendship! I’ll be sure to check out the links. All the best to you and yours on your adventures through Tamriel as well!
  • Catbells
    Catbells
    Our guild is slowly growing, and we're having a lot of fun tackling these events together. We'd love to have more friends on board!