The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

"Stormy Start to November." - So Storm Atronach Crates??

tactx
tactx
✭✭✭✭✭
The weather in many places all over the world are experiencing a "stormy start to November" which I think is mother nature indicating that we should have a Storm Atronach crate special for a week.
  • Oscar to kick off stormy November for United Kingdom
  • First Alert Forecast: A Halloween treat! ...then a toasty and stormy start to November.
  • Stormy Start to November for Lower 48
  • Severe storms likely for first day of November
  • etc.

Let's bring back those Storm Atronach crates!! ... please.
“No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    I second this.

I've got crowns in my pocket to burn, come on ZOS!
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will probably return in December, and scalecaller this month as they are in the login rewards.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With an ESO+ trial planned this month and a Hollowjack sale planned toward the end, I'd personally be fine with ZOS using Storm Atro crates as the bonus for those already subscribed. Then bring the Storm season back for sale in a few months.

But that's the kind of substitution they'd probably want to poll interest on first.
    signing off
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    With an ESO+ trial planned this month

@Acrolas Wait what? Source on this please!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    With an ESO+ trial planned this month

They haven’t announced it yet, but it’s usually 4-6 weeks after the new season of crates start. So I hope it will be soon :)
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Regarding needing Clockwork City DLC for the Indrik event:
    Twitter

It's an official comment, so I figure between Murkmire confusion and whatever else, it's good to push information as soon as it's made known so more people are aware of it by the time it becomes relevant.

Not that I don't want Storm back as a paid option, or that Hollowjack is a bad season. I just think Storm would be far more ideal than Hollowjack for free ESO+ crates this month.
    signing off
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding needing Clockwork City DLC for the Indrik event:
    Twitter

It's an official comment, so I figure between Murkmire confusion and whatever else, it's good to push information as soon as it's made known so more people are aware of it by the time it becomes relevant.

!!! I'll help, I'm adding a link to my sig right now.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So thats why they gave out less crates as login rewards this month because theyll give out crates for ESO Plus free trial.
    Joined September 2013
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »
    So thats why they gave out less crates as login rewards this month because theyll give out crates for ESO Plus free trial.

I'd say they are giving out less crates because there's Murkmire as one of the rewards. Just like in September, when there was that 100K gold reward. There seems to be a patern:

June: 6 crates and a pet
    July: 4 crates and a pet
    August: 11 crates
    September: 2 crates, a costume and 100K gold
    October: 6 crates and a pet
    November: 2 crates, a pet and a DLC
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    News about free ESO+ trial is out https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55165
    ...but I don't see any free crates for ESO+ members (correct me if I'm blind). Are we supposed to be happy with the micro statue of Molag Bal instead? What the heck?
  • Kon4hrik
    Kon4hrik
    ✭✭
    "starting November 13, ALL ESO Plus members will be able to acquire the Molag Bal statuette for FREE until December 6!" sounds like ESO+ trial users will get the figurine aswell
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "starting November 13, ALL ESO Plus members will be able to acquire the Molag Bal statuette for FREE until December 6!" sounds like ESO+ trial users will get the figurine aswell

Nah, "As mentioned above, ESO Plus Free Trial members will not benefit from the above rewards and bonuses."

But the absence of free crates is worrying....
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    News about free ESO+ trial is out https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55165
    ...but I don't see any free crates for ESO+ members (correct me if I'm blind). Are we supposed to be happy with the micro statue of Molag Bal instead? What the heck?

My thoughts too :( where are our 5-6 crates eh?

• tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had a 1 week special on flame atronach crates. Surely they can do the same with storm atronach...
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want the frost crates to return too
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    yes YES... vote me in for those Storm Atronach crates. :)