Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

40 inch tv and AMD resolution scaling

Nocturne Saint
Nocturne Saint
✭✭✭
I just switched to a 40 inch tv, and my desktop resultion can only go up to 1920 x 1080 or whatnot, same thing with the in game screen resolution.

i was wondering if anyone has experience with amd resolution scaling and ESO? the graphics look kind of pastey and such. i hope i can fix this with resolution scaleing on my cards software, but i don't know what resolution i should scale my stuff to for a 40 inch hdtv
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have that, so sorry about that. My lap top has a max 1920X1080. When I hook it up to my TV I make sure I am in standard mode. When I am not, it is off a bit. Are you in standard wide screen mode? By any chance your settings on the TV are off? What is your temperature? By that I mean warm1 warm 2 or cool or normal. Are you in Sports, movie, theater normal mode? That will play a difference as well.

Hope this is of some use. If not sorry, I tried.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    I'm running a full AMD system on a 32" monitor at 4K resolution and graphics on Ultimate. No issues with visuals, other than the ones pretty much everyone has - i.e. sections of the landscape vanishing and reappearing in some zones. Unfortunately for the original question, I don't use or even own a TV. Rots the mind, don't ya know.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.