The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire dlc

eventualsuper
eventualsuper
Soul Shriven
I dont see why its my responsibility to keep informed about social posts/advertisement. Why release something for over 20$ then give it out for free the next month. I want a refund or give me back 2000 crowns.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life's hard man.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its only free if you log in for 24 days of the November rewards.

And that's sort of like complaining you should get the deal without the coupon.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I even forgot that forums will be flooded with posts like that. Time to get some popcorn.
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    They literally announced you would be able to get it a while back. It isn't anyone's fault but your own for not reading information about the game you play.
    uwu
  • elvyuir
    elvyuir
    Soul Shriven
    Hello =)
    deflorate wrote: »
    They literally announced you would be able to get it a while back. It isn't anyone's fault but your own for not reading information about the game you play.

Link-proof please! Just curious =)
  • dengodadegen
    dengodadegen
    ✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55041

This new DLC is available free for all current ESO Plus™ members or can be purchased with crowns from the in-game Crown Store. In addition, Murkmire will be available as a Daily Reward during the month of November. The Update 20 base-game patch is available free for all ESO players.
    - If it don't fit don't force it -
    Swedish drummer
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's discriminatory against people who can't be bothered to pay attention! I demand recompense for my apathy!
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.