The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Murkmire Pattern grind

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This is as bad as Clockwork city, possibly worse. Is there a good farm spot later in the main quest? Anything other than running all over the zone?

When is ZOS going to learn that you can’t get blood from a stone? I will never be able to afford craftable furniture from the Crown Store. Why insist on these ridiculously low drops?
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because ZOS does not care whether YOU can afford something or not. *shrugs*

Also WORSE than Clockshite.
  • ElectricWyzzard
    The best places are the crafting stations and Cyrodilic Collections in Lilmoth, and Bright Throat Village.

It’s still a horrible grind though - I’ve only found 3 blues and only seen one person selling 1 purple since release.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You're missing Bright Throat village and Dead Water. PLus all the backpacks. There are plenty for sale on PC/NA, ***IF*** you can spare almost a mil per purple pattern.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found one or two (don't remember), 10+ hours of farming (and murdering innocent reptiles).
    Drop rate is really low :/