The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Arms Pack concern.

Aesthier
Aesthier
✭✭✭✭✭
All these wonderful Arms Packs coming out and not a single one has a dagger skin.

I am not looking for one-handed Swords, those have been created and represented.

I am not looking for one-handed Maces, those have been created and represented.

I am not looking for one-handed Axes, those have been created and represented.

I desire the creation and representation for Daggers in an Arms Pack.

Why the discrimination against daggers?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd imagine the amount of design space is a consideration. If they felt the need to make the dagger model significantly larger to show off the particle effect, then offering the sword seems like the better alternative.
    signing off
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing ZOS is only releasing partial arms packs so they can sell the missing weapons for more Crowns later down the road.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing ZOS is only releasing partial arms packs so they can sell the missing weapons for more Crowns later down the road.

There are no "missing" weapons.

Arms Packs include Outfit Styles for two-handed weapons, staves, shields, one-handed weapons, and bows. In the case of the Ilambris Style Arms Pack, it specifically includes Outfit Style pages for a battle axe, bow, shield, staff, and sword. Future Monster Style Arms Packs might feature different weapons, but they will always have a style for each weapon “type".
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26451
    signing off
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Arms Packs include Outfit Styles for two-handed weapons, staves, shields, one-handed weapons, and bows. In the case of the Ilambris Style Arms Pack, it specifically includes Outfit Style pages for a battle axe, bow, shield, staff, and sword. Future Monster Style Arms Packs might feature different weapons, but they will always have a style for each weapon “type".

I am not arguing the point of what ZoS stated.

I am arguing that they should implement a skin for daggers as no skins have yet existed out of the multiple packs released.

• Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then where are the daggers?

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggers already increase your crit chance by oodles, what more do you stabbybois want??
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then where are the daggers?

Collectively part of one-handed weapons.

We'll get a dagger when it's the best option. Chokethorn, Domihaus, Nerien’eth, and Zaan all seem like good candidates for a shorter blade over a longer one.
    signing off
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BahometZ wrote: »
    Daggers already increase your crit chance by oodles, what more do you stabbybois want??

Daggers with monster set particle effect skins?

Just guessing here.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argeed. We should have one of each weapon in the packs.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one of each type approach offers enough for each dungeon role.

I'd honestly rather skip the part where the vocal complainers complain about ZOS charging 5,500 crowns for a bundle full of stam styles they're never going to use and boooo ZO$ is soooo greedy and unfair and can go sit on the unlit side of Grothdarr's maul.
    signing off
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one of each type approach offers enough for each dungeon role.

I'd honestly rather skip the part where the vocal complainers complain about ZOS charging 5,500 crowns for a bundle full of stam styles they're never going to use and boooo ZO$ is soooo greedy and unfair and can go sit on the unlit side of Grothdarr's maul.

That's not what I am doing or anyone else is doing in this thread so far.

If that is something you seek to avoid you are certainly within your rights to avoid this thread if such situations arise.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    so if one was to buy the grothdarr arms pack from the crown store and it has the one handed mace, can you change the style at the station to lets say look like a sword with the flames?
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the weapon styles are horrible save for MAYBE 1 in each bundle. If they were sold individually, I would actually consider buying them but there is no way in ZOS I'm paying 2500 crowns for a single style I may use on an Atl's Back bar, that is just obscene. These "Bundle" packs are turning me off almost as much as Clown Crates...

Edit: For THAT price it SHOULD include one of EVERY Weapon Style AND the Monster Helm and Shoulder Motif.

I keep saying it, You can't have ALL my Time AND Money...
    Edited by Radiance on November 1, 2018 4:27AM
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the bundles are fantastic and for a good price. I guess that's why you have the option to buy or not buy. People value things differently.

I'm sure they'll have daggers eventually. Patience.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoaNoite wrote: »
    so if one was to buy the grothdarr arms pack from the crown store and it has the one handed mace, can you change the style at the station to lets say look like a sword with the flames?

The skins in the Pack are what gets unlocked at the outfit station. So if a pack's only one handed weapon is an axe, you are stuck with axes if you want to use the effect on a one handed weapon.

Hence the complaint here that there are no dagger skins yet.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One reason I didn't buy them- 2500 crowns for an incomplete set.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bundle = "sell 5 undesired items + 1 desired item at the price of 8 items" = scam.