The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO App

myrthril
myrthril
Soul Shriven
It would be nice to have an ESO app that allows us to sign into our daily rewards while on vacation ;)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were taking on staff for mobile stuff a while back, but not sure what ever came of it. I don't think they've ever said they have plans for an app.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omg, I’ve been wanting something like this forever. Something that allows us to login and have limited functionality, maybe do some crafting writs and allow us to move around in a small area like towns and such.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meesha1170 wrote: »
    Omg, I’ve been wanting something like this forever. Something that allows us to login and have limited functionality, maybe do some crafting writs and allow us to move around in a small area like towns and such.

I doubt it, Heavily. If they can't have cross play i doubt they would ever be able to do this. Maybe something to see the crown store, Skills, your inventory stuff like that. No actual gameplay, more like a companion app.
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    Meesha1170 wrote: »

I doubt it, Heavily. If they can't have cross play i doubt they would ever be able to do this. Maybe something to see the crown store, Skills, your inventory stuff like that. No actual gameplay, more like a companion app.

yeah that would be cool. just to compare it to something -> like wow armory.
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to be able to do my riding training through it. That would be incredible.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like the WoW app would be nice. "Uhh what's my build again? I don't know cause I can't get in game at the moment." "What pieces of [insert set here] do I still need?"
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destiny has a companion app works well. In fact, Destiny 2 hooks with my Alexa even lol.
    Edited by bongtokin420insd16 on November 5, 2018 8:27PM
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • jpo
    jpo
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to be able to access all the books I've found and actually read them via an app while away from the game.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    They were taking on staff for mobile stuff a while back, but not sure what ever came of it. I don't think they've ever said they have plans for an app.

Since they are looking for 2D mobile animation, 2D artists, and FX people for mobile, my guess is that it is more than an "App" for a game.

I'd love to see a mobile app for ESO, but my expectation of ZOS is that they won't.

Edited by Elsonso on November 5, 2018 10:16PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would be great, but would undermine the purpose of wanting to get you actually in-game.