The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Tank/StamDD (47k dps on 6m dummy selfbuffed and self sustained) Looking for a serious raiding guild.

EDS604
EDS604
✭✭✭
Who I am :

-32 yrs old, from the Netherlands, serious attitude regarding raiding.
-Punctual and willing to adapt gear/skills depending on group composition.
-I don't mind wiping in order to learn mechanics, am quite patient in that matter.
-Am not a social butterfly, usually just open my yapper about game related stuff.
(not that I'm a complete ***hole or anything)

What I expect :

-A mature and serious atmosphere during raids.
-Strict policy regarding behaviour towards others within the guild. (No blaming/shaming, constructive feedback on possible improvement instead).
-A leader that takes responsibility for their actions and solves issues within the guild like a grown up and treats his/her members respectfully.
-During raids only raidlead, healers and tanks open their yapper for callouts.
-Focus from the entire group, even if some people have completed content with their hands tied behind their backs.

Set access :

Tank : Ebon armory, Alkosh + some other sets for specific situations.
NB Stam DD : Advancing Yokeda, Relequen, Stormfist, Selene.

Might seem demanding on my expectations from a guild, but the fact is I am tired of wasting my time on raids that end up in a big mess because of drunk people and the YOLO attitude people can have.
If you do think I would fit in, you'll find me to be a very dedicated and motivated addition to your guild.

EU/PC Send me an in-game mail as I don't check forums all that often @eds604.
Edited by EDS604 on October 31, 2018 11:17AM
PC EU, Guildleader of "Death By Gargoyle".