The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What have you done to Battlegrounds and PVP?

• Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    im still getting matchedu p against the same people.

Torugs builds are everywhere though.

and projectiles aren't animating properly.

so a lot of invisible dmg is going around....

reminds me of when sloads was stacking.

^
    This.
    This is happening alot. You see a player just holding his 2h sword upright running in those tight little circular back and forth motions without a animation to be seen, yet you're taking all the damage.

Had a sorc just appearing to be standing on a ledge above me, not moving, yet raining destruction down on me and my team.

Battlegrounds have been funky...

same with NBs, its like marcos are popping lol
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    del9 wrote: »
    Range or stam doesn’t matter. The builds dominating BGs are those that synergize well with all the magdens and magplars. Those that take advantage of ice CC-spam and heals. For me this has been tanky builds packing AOE. Heavy armor stam, damage magplars and magDK mostly.

MagNB is not this - so im seeing the same lack of them on pc na, brandonV.
    Just for the record, the root spam from Ice staves doesn't actually have much to do with Wardens. The 200% increased chance to proc Chilled only applies to class abilities in the Winter's Embrace tree, which is realistically only 1 ability (with a 6 meter radius) and the ultimate.

The real issue with the root spam is using a frost damage enchant on an Infused Ice Staff (especially if also using Torug's Pact). That setup allows any class to get a ridiculous number of root procs, even if the staff is back barred now.

Not false, but my point was mainly about the number of support-specced wardens in BGs rught now. Also they have shards and permafrost.
    PCNA