Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Info on 2019 plans?

LapisLazuli99
LapisLazuli99
✭✭✭
I post a similar question every 6 or so months but now that murkmire is out do we have any info on what comes next?

And please leave wild guessing out =P im mostly interested in datamined info or currently unused assets? (Basically evidence with Zos name on it)

As far as i know theres a datamine making it look like Bandaari crates are coming out in a few months making a Elsweyr dungeon pack likely? and as far as unused assets i only know of the Spiral Skein and the very very old spellcrafting assets?

So anyone know anything good? =D
Xbox One - NA
GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
AD - Breton Sorcerer
AD - High Elf Nightblade
AD - High Elf Templar
AD - Wood Elf Warden
AD - Khajiit Necromancer
AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're trying to connect dots between datamine and actual released content then you're going to be in for a long day.

Remember those CP180 raw and refined mats that were datamined?

Those never made it into the game ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 31, 2018 1:46AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting never made it to the game....
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally we get the first hints of the following years content either by teasers at the end of DLC/Expansion quest lines or some kind of tease in Matt's message at the end/start of the year.

I think after ZOS let Summerset slip so early they will be much more careful with whatever the next project is.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I post a similar question every 6 or so months but now that murkmire is out do we have any info on what comes next?

And please leave wild guessing out =P im mostly interested in datamined info or currently unused assets? (Basically evidence with Zos name on it)

As far as i know theres a datamine making it look like Bandaari crates are coming out in a few months making a Elsweyr dungeon pack likely? and as far as unused assets i only know of the Spiral Skein and the very very old spellcrafting assets?

LMFAO. Asks for leaving out wild guess, but does the same by guessing Bandaari crates. LOL. Isn't that a wild guess? :p
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

LMFAO. Asks for leaving out wild guess, but does the same by guessing Bandaari crates. LOL. Isn't that a wild guess? :p

The crates have been datamined though... now while i suppose Khajit boxes could come out with as snow elf add-on or something i feel like for some reason that might be unlikely. Sorry if you feel like it's to wild a guess.
    Edited by LapisLazuli99 on November 1, 2018 10:16PM
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist