The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are the NA PS4 servers down?

uzbachchi
uzbachchi
✭✭✭
I can't log in at all. It keeps telling me I need network connectivity and a PSN account. My internet tests out on the PS4 as being up and running and I'm signed into PSN.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uzbachchi wrote: »
    I can't log in at all. It keeps telling me I need network connectivity and a PSN account. My internet tests out on the PS4 as being up and running and I'm signed into PSN.

I’m on my vita at work so it’s definitely up
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    I ended up rebuilding my database and could get back in. Whether that was the issue or the server issue was resolved I have no way of knowing.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up rebuilding my database and could get back in. Whether that was the issue or the server issue was resolved I have no way of knowing.

Thanks I’ll try this. Some of us PS4 eu having this to.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks I’ll try this. Some of us PS4 eu having this to.

Unfortunately this not helped me. But thanks for suggestion though:)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ps4 went without notice
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning when i logged on it said i need internet to play. check internet and its was fine. i have to press X rapidly multiple times to make it work lol
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. It's intermittent - and ONLY an issue on ESO.
  • gaxuxa Askatasuna
    same in EU hard to come in game last days !