Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are the NA PS4 servers down?

uzbachchi
uzbachchi
✭✭✭
I can't log in at all. It keeps telling me I need network connectivity and a PSN account. My internet tests out on the PS4 as being up and running and I'm signed into PSN.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uzbachchi wrote: »
    I can't log in at all. It keeps telling me I need network connectivity and a PSN account. My internet tests out on the PS4 as being up and running and I'm signed into PSN.

I’m on my vita at work so it’s definitely up
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    I ended up rebuilding my database and could get back in. Whether that was the issue or the server issue was resolved I have no way of knowing.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up rebuilding my database and could get back in. Whether that was the issue or the server issue was resolved I have no way of knowing.

Thanks I’ll try this. Some of us PS4 eu having this to.
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks I’ll try this. Some of us PS4 eu having this to.

Unfortunately this not helped me. But thanks for suggestion though:)
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.

• ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 went without notice
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning when i logged on it said i need internet to play. check internet and its was fine. i have to press X rapidly multiple times to make it work lol
    PS4 NA 1100+ CP
    Imperial Stamina Warden
    Breton Magicka Warden
    Breton Magicka Necromancer

Have played all classes.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. It's intermittent - and ONLY an issue on ESO.
  • gaxuxa Askatasuna
    same in EU hard to come in game last days !