The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there an add-on that is the merge of MM + TTC?

LeinadOrarogep
LeinadOrarogep
✭✭✭
So these two add-ons do something like this, if i got it right:
  • MM: your guilds, past sold prices
  • TTC: all guilds you visit, current selling prices
My question is: is there such a mod that:
  • Gathers the past sold prices from your guilds
  • Gathers the current selling prices from you guilds
  • Gathers the current selling prices from the guilds you visit
  • Sends everything to a central server
  • Which is then browsable from the web
  • And maybe possibly in game?
This way we would have something akin to a central auction house, right?
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. MM + TTC in combination should do the trick.
    And to be honest: The game is not using a central auction house for a good reason, or it would be in the game, don't you think so? ;)
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uespLog tracks prices using a combination of MM/TTC methods and has an offline website https://esosales.uesp.net/ to search prices. Not as well used as MM/TTC but works well enough I've found. Could be better if more people use it and scan guild prices more often. I used to scan all guilds in the game on PC-NA but it takes a good day to do it all myself.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Nope. MM + TTC in combination should do the trick.
    And to be honest: The game is not using a central auction house for a good reason, or it would be in the game, don't you think so? ;)

Why don't they? It seems no one likes the actual system, it's time consuming, annoying, and complicated,we would be better with just one auction house
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aertew wrote: »
    Why don't they? It seems no one likes the actual system, it's time consuming, annoying, and complicated,we would be better with just one auction house

I'm someone, and I love the current system. It's immersion friendly (regional sales), and it adds another style of gameplay (Privateer fan here!)
    Edited by nightstrike on November 26, 2018 5:15AM
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love this System, if we had a Auction House i would stop trading
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months