Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire MMR que, is yours fixed?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As everyone who has PvPd long enough in bgs has had 20 min plus que times will realize that a MMR system was added in the past that gave us insanely long bg ques. Has the murkmire update helped lower it?

Personally I've had my ques lowered from 20-30 minutes to 5-15 mins with 5 mins being the usual

If your is fixed, please state how long it used to take on average for you to que and how long it takes now.
Edited by Aliyavana on October 29, 2018 10:12PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a step in the right direction.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• PouletRico
    PouletRico
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more grouped with non-experienced players now (either with or against me). Maybe ZOS has reset some PvP data ? Whatever, queue are definitively shorter since Murkmire.
    @PouletRico - EU PC Megaserver
    PouletRico - TankDK - EP
    Experimental Kamikaze - StamDK - AD

I'm doing my best, but I'm not a native speaker
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've had an average wait of 10-15 minutes as solo.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to testing these on console next week, will post back here. As it stands now on WH live, my stamplar has 20+ minute ques solo, and I can't take it in with a group at all. Playing all sorts of new characters just to circumvent this.

The most frustrating thing about this MMR is that BG's are actually super populated on console, but I can't even match the top 50+ players on the leaderboards because my MMR is so much higher than theirs. By default, this means that even if I spend all day every day queuing for BG's, I still won't get to the top of the leaderboard because these low MMR players get games faster than I ever could. It's pathetic.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A whopping change from 25 minute average wait, to 20 minute average wait.

Thank you, sir. May I have another?
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys I’m starting to wonder if the MMR is more focused on account rather than character.

Obviously a lot of it is stillncharacter based, but I’m wondering if they’ve weighted more of it to account.

For instance, maybe before it was 100% character, now it’s 50% character and 50% account.

Just an idea I’m curious about
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Guys I’m starting to wonder if the MMR is more focused on account rather than character.

Obviously a lot of it is stillncharacter based, but I’m wondering if they’ve weighted more of it to account.

For instance, maybe before it was 100% character, now it’s 50% character and 50% account.

Just an idea I’m curious about

Hmm, it's possible. Post-Murkmire, trying to unlock vigor before hitting 50 and taking advantage of bonus xp, I queued on my lowbie warden for my very first BG on that character I was placed into a 2v3v3 as part of the 2. Eventually the other two teams picked up a 4th. I don't know if the other guy I was with had a high MMR on his lowbie or what but we never did get a 3rd (after 15 mins) and we left. Was toward the end of primetime.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, from 50+minutes became 10+minutes.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA. I see improvements in wait times solo. Haven't tried much group play yet.