The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addons not working?

Baybaeckz
Baybaeckz
✭✭✭
All of a sudden raid notifier an outdated addon and outdated addon? Cause the game to crash?

Best Answer

• Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Omg! Inventory Insight no longer works :( Can someone please tell me this is not true :(:(:(:(:(

working fine for me try to update.

wow, I did update it with minion, I even re-downloaded it. When I checked my addons in game, Inventory Insight is red and under the "out of date" column it has the word "Dependency". I expanded the addon and "LibAsync" is colored red. I'm guessing something is missing.

I'm glad it is still working for you but mine is not. :(

Take a look in the "IIfA.txt" and make sure you find this:
    ## Version: 3.21
    ## APIVersion: 100024 100025

if there is no "100025" on first or second place on APIVersion it will not recognize it as updated.

#edit: just checked it, it may be the outdated libs
    Edited by Gamer1986PAN on October 28, 2018 4:18PM
    Answer ✓
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open Minion or whatever program you use to organize your mods to let it automatically update anything it needs to. I have RaidNotifier. It is updated and not causing any issues.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Omg! Inventory Insight no longer works :( Can someone please tell me this is not true :(:(:(:(:(

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

wow, I did update it with minion, I even re-downloaded it. When I checked my addons in game, Inventory Insight is red and under the "out of date" column it has the word "Dependency". I expanded the addon and "LibAsync" is colored red. I'm guessing something is missing.

I'm glad it is still working for you but mine is not. :(

Edited by vamp_emily on October 28, 2018 3:46PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Take a look in the "IIfA.txt" and make sure you find this:
    ## Version: 3.21
    ## APIVersion: 100024 100025

if there is no "100025" on first or second place on APIVersion it will not recognize it as updated.

#edit: just checked it, it may be the outdated libs

My iifA.txt file has that information. I got it working, for some reason I had to download the dependency file "LibAsync" seperately from esoui.com and then place that folder into "Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\IIfA\libs"

I'm so glad it is working. :) I was trying to find some items and had to log into several characters. :)

Thank you! to whoever created that Addon ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤