The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reset Everything ?

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
Been away 6 months. Bad timing to return likely right at patch day. I don't know which addons have been active or which are not working since they havent been updated yet after patch. The Add-ons are getting a bit bloated anyways. I was thinking of starting from scratch. I wasn't sure how to delete all the addons I have. I also use Minion.

Is it possible to delete them all to reduce clutter and start again?

Thanks
1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes,

In your Elder Scrolls Folder (the one that gets created on your 'My Document' if you're on PC), there's an Addon Folder, which you can delete. This way you can have a clean slate. Once you start up the game again, the game will recreate an Addon folder.

Since you have Minion, you can start downloading all the addons you prefer after the above.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you use Minion, I would do it this way:
    1) Left click on the addon that you want to delete. Click 'Uninstall'.
    2) The next screen that you see will ask if you want to delete the Saved Variables, check the box to delete them also.
    3) Click delete ( might be uninstall, can't remember ).

This method takes longer, but you make sure you delete all relevant files to the addon.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)