The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sleek Creek Inspiration

Left4Daud
Left4Daud
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, I'm kind of bored with my house and want to see maybe what some people have done with this space. Screenshots and videos are appreciated!

If you have a decked out Sleek Creek on PC-NA and are open to visits let me know too!

Basically I love the location of Sleek Creek and it's been my main home for a while now but I'm starting to get bored of it and want to see how people have handled this property, particularly the "outdoor" part.

Thanks for any replies.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I set up my Sleek Creek as a spa. You are welcome to check out the video and/or visit anytime if you're interested.
    hope you like it.

https://youtu.be/NDYK7ejtdKQ
    Edited by Delphinia on October 26, 2018 3:26PM
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Despite getting bigger and more spectacular homes, Sleek Creek remains my favorite. My little guild has asked that it remain my primary, too. You just can't beat the location.

The downstairs is the crafting area, and the upstairs is a simple living space. You're welcome to come visit anytime! @Alexsae, PC/NA.

Also, here are some pics. :smiley:
    6ltuukd78ciz.jpg
    h9499xox1vs2.jpg
    oxx9zlt6vkdn.jpg
    7eudga218345.jpg
    jjp0hhpmk9si.jpg
    9ryc3q7ud8u9.jpg
    h45f9cnhs5ad.jpg
    p0q9uhxpfbnu.jpg
    8nmijij1zr6q.jpg

• Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated it a bit recently. I felt it was missing that waterfall. ;-)

vn0R5ig.jpg
    cSsn4Gm.jpg
    m4xraYF.jpg
    kWZwekK.jpg
    SoSzJ7N.jpg
    rqnePN3.jpg

@Delphinia
    I think I've seen an earlier version of this house before. I remember it because I kind of stole your Spa idea for my Psijiic Villa :)
    Edited by Incognitius on October 26, 2018 6:45PM
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow these are so great! I love to see how alive each person has managed to make this home feel, while still giving the property your own unique charm.

I would definitely like visiting these homes in person!

@Delphinia is your in-game account name the same as your forum one?

@Alexsae I will be adding you later for a visit!

@Incognitius are you PC-NA as well?

Really great stuff guys!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    Wow these are so great! I love to see how alive each person has managed to make this home feel, while still giving the property your own unique charm.

I would definitely like visiting these homes in person!

@Delphinia is your in-game account name the same as your forum one?

@Alexsae I will be adding you later for a visit!

Really great stuff guys!

tysm, yes it's close; it just has another "n" in the name :)
    Edited by Delphinia on October 26, 2018 7:00PM
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really great stuff guys!

Nope, PC-EU here. You can still visit, but you gonna need a character on the EU server. :)

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Incognitius possibly.. I did that video maybe a year ago I think. ty kindly, glad you found it inspirational :)
    and can I say, what you've done with yours is just lovely! love the waterfall addition <3
    Edited by Delphinia on October 26, 2018 7:01PM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alexsae this is gorgeous! especially adore the fireplace in the bedroom, very creative!
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright I sent an add to @Alexsae so I can check out your place in person!

@Delphinia I tried to add you as well but it says your friends list is full! Is there still a way I can visit your Sleek Creek?

@Incognitius , while I can't visit your house I still appreciate the inspiration from your post!

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Left4Daud , I sent you a message and yes :)
  • imokie2609
    imokie2609
    ✭✭✭
    Very beautiful homes you all have! You have given me inspiration for my own Sleek Creek house too. :smile:
  • gjohnson146
    gjohnson146
    ✭✭

vn0R5ig.jpg
    cSsn4Gm.jpg
    m4xraYF.jpg
    kWZwekK.jpg
    SoSzJ7N.jpg
    rqnePN3.jpg

@Delphinia
    I think I've seen an earlier version of this house before. I remember it because I kind of stole your Spa idea for my Psijiic Villa :)

I love it! Have to ask though, how much real life money did that cost?? I own Grand Topal Hideaway and I just have to wonder how much I need to spend! Where and how did you get all of those decorations?
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it! Have to ask though, how much real life money did that cost?? I own Grand Topal Hideaway and I just have to wonder how much I need to spend! Where and how did you get all of those decorations?

I don't think I spend any crowns on this one. I did spend quite an amount of gold. Including the house probably around a million. =X

The decorations are from all kinds of Home Goods and achievement vendors, all over Tamriel. I craft a few myself and some I buy from guild traders, as I don't know all of the furnishings recipes.

• gjohnson146
    gjohnson146
    ✭✭

I don't think I spend any crowns on this one. I did spend quite an amount of gold. Including the house probably around a million. =X

The decorations are from all kinds of Home Goods and achievement vendors, all over Tamriel. I craft a few myself and some I buy from guild traders, as I don't know all of the furnishings recipes.

Any tips on how you get that much gold?? Lol. I always hang around 30k gold and that's not enough to buy a lot of those great furnishings. Sorry for all the questions but thanks for the help!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any tips on how you get that much gold?? Lol. I always hang around 30k gold and that's not enough to buy a lot of those great furnishings. Sorry for all the questions but thanks for the help!

Crafting Writs on multiple characters is a great source of income. Also get a trader guild and sell your items to other players.
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    @Delphinia Thank you so much! I love your spa, too. ....I may need to "borrow" some ideas. :smile:
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    The Sleek Creek have been my main home since the day it was released.

It's my go-to crib for enjoying the Khajiiti lifestyle, along with some added utility through the normal crafting stations.

I had a few screenshots laying around, but can take more tomorrow.

nu0jkaruvvqs.jpg
    7ideef23rlqw.jpg

IGN @Sandnessen.

Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandnessen

Thanks for posting! I like how you did the tents there. The khajiit tents were something I wanted to add but couldn’t find a place to fit. Yes feel free to add more images and thanks again to all who have posted :)
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently turned mine into a little winery. Feel free to stop by! @LigeiaMontresor It's not my primary though so you'll need to use the Port To Friends add-on which, yes, allows you to port to homes that belong to people NOT on your friend list as well!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Managed to take a quick tour for some photos.
    I find this home to be a delightful project that's constantly ewolving as I require new furniture and new ideas :)

o8zcmrox0gwb.jpg
    d46qwx9tlakt.jpg
    52tpzydequ2q.jpg
    mb6upm1i94nm.jpg
    srakq4qtoxvz.jpg

Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

vn0R5ig.jpg
    cSsn4Gm.jpg
    m4xraYF.jpg
    kWZwekK.jpg
    SoSzJ7N.jpg
    rqnePN3.jpg

:)

@Incognitius What are the blue glowing flowers in the water called?

Joined September 2013
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »

@Incognitius What are the blue glowing flowers in the water called?

These are Wedding Blossoms, Blue.
    They can be bought at the Luxury Furniture Vendor for 2500 gold per piece, on one weekend per year.
    You may be able to find a few at guild traders still.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my Khajiit's home. He only wears Khajiit armor and other than some common items only allows Khajiit crafted things in his home.

V8DGIQY.jpg

8CumF8E.jpg
    placing those stupid fish was the hardest part of doing this house.

HM6yD1e.jpg

nsQTHGY.jpg

SLzOYo9.jpg

n75eFIz.jpg
    need to add a few more items to the bar. There was more bottles and glasses there another character stole for her own house.
    lVa5XRs.jpg

dHiNUw8.jpg

B8jY4ZR.jpg

ksyYRgS.jpg

g71Ji0Z.jpg

OEyVNbY.jpg

cJWf4WZ.jpg

A64SP6u.jpg

eyd1NqN.jpg

and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Oakthorn
    Oakthorn
    ✭✭
    A bit late, but maybe it helps with some ideas. That's my Sleek Creek "River Hideaway" House. This was the first house I bought, and I wanted a cosy placy with lots of green and "a view". Unbeatable still that it's so near to Outlaw's Refuge, Wayshrine and Guild Traders.

View from main entrance (where you "materialize" when entering the property) towards house:

UK2E9Zm.jpg

View from main entrance to the right:

jp3c4I4.jpg

Overview of the house layout. I divided the open area into a sitting area, an open kitchen area and - behind the stairs, which you can't see yet, there's a secret smoking area ;)

wTaXUDL.jpg"

View towards the seating area. We need no chairs here! ;)

zKGCMK0.jpg

The open air kitchen. I initially wanted the fireplaces to be working Cooking Stations, but the furniture version of the cooking station doesn't work anymore when you fit it into them. So - for now (or until the Christmas cooking fire furniture is launched) a "cosmetic" kitchen ;)

O9Z0fDP.jpg

View from the river part towards the open air area with kitchen and seating place:

g41Y6P0.jpg

View from the other corner towards open air area:

uVovmHL.jpg

This shows part of the kitchen - and the side entrance to the secret smoking place. To the right: area under stairs with storing chests and supplies.

jCuC5u1.jpg

View from the other - side - entrance (the one towards Rawl'kha). Main entrance to the secret smoking place and part of the stairs to the left.

WkEIsNa.jpg

Ssshhh... this is just an... erm.. meeting place. For official business meetings. No smoking allowed ;)

8forz9b.jpg

Walking towards the stairs to the upper area...

JCrU1bc.jpg

Top view on the upper seating deck:

njYdRki.jpg

See the full moon glistening on the river... (I also added a few more trees to the outside, so it's not so empty any more.)
    View from the seating deck.

N5n0nqj.jpg

View towards the seating deck. Below parts of the kitchen.

H1nOpXH.jpg

Inside the little house - still a bit neglected though. I put my main focus on the outside area, so there's still something to do inside the house. But my furniture slots are full, so... aw well. :smile:

n9PMIp9.jpg

• Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These later posts are great thanks for keeping the inspiration flowing! Also if any of the new posters are on PC NA and open for letting me visit their Sleek Creek let me know. :)
  • Oakthorn
    Oakthorn
    ✭✭
    These later posts are great thanks for keeping the inspiration flowing! Also if any of the new posters are on PC NA and open for letting me visit their Sleek Creek let me know. :)

Glad to help - I'm on PC EU, but if you happen to make a character on this server some day, you're welcome to visit any time!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA and you can visit any time. Sleek Creek isn't my primary right now because I entered my vampires home in my guilds Halloween themed housing contest.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff guys, all of you!

Some really good ideas, and Sleek Creek transformed in so many different ways.

You've inspired me to do something with mine now, which I've shamefully neglected and used as a storage area so far :|
  • Oakthorn
    Oakthorn
    ✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »

.....which I've shamefully neglected and used as a storage area so far :|

Don't worry, I did the same with my House of the Silent Magnifico... one needs a place to put all the furniture, right?

They could really make a "furniture bag"... I'm tired of distributing the furniture all over my bank, storage chests and storage house. And having to search for something, because of course I forget where I had what item. ;)

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oakthorn wrote: »
    They could really make a "furniture bag"... I'm tired of distributing the furniture all over my bank, storage chests and storage house. And having to search for something, because of course I forget where I had what item. ;)

I so agree with this! And having given us the wonderful craft bag, how difficult could it be to produce a bag for our housing items?