The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

eso plus renewed but NO crowns

Aleris
Aleris
✭✭✭
Hi. as the topic says i renewed my sub 48 hours ago for 3 months but no crowns got sent to me. i sent a ticket and they told i had to wait 72 hours. And i needed those crowns to buy the pumpkin polymorph that is going to be gone tomorrow, so basically only way for me to get that polymorph is to buy other crowns while they owe me already 4500 crowns.
what is the logic of this mentality exactly? not only you keep my money for 72 hours without even wanting to investigate further but if i want to buy stuff limited time only you even force me to buy EVEN more crowns? is this a joke? what is the aim exactly of this kind of customer service apart from forcing me to never ever again sub and move along?
It's not a rant, i want to know if it looks right to you that you owe me crowns and if iwant stuff from the store i'm forced to buy even more. and customer service doesn't care.
Maybe here on the public forum someone will care a bit more about customers, maybe not
regards
Edited by Aleris on October 24, 2018 6:52AM