The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

We need a Murkmire Argonian appearance pack.

ploddab16_ESO
ploddab16_ESO
✭✭✭
Right now most Argonian players are probably wishing they could look like the Bright-Throat and Dead-Water tribe. I'd like to ask that we get it in the form of a proper appearance bundle containing new skins and an appearance change token instead of just tattoos that we pull out of a limited time crown crate. It'd be criminal to not give Argonian players the chance to look like the Murkmire Argonians, and it should be available for purchase at any time instead of only when the stars align and there's a resale of a crate.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bright-Throat paint/markings would be wonderful. There was a single one that was datamined, but knowing this company, it'll be months before we actually see it released. I hope they release a few different color options.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    The Bright-Throat paint/markings would be wonderful. There was a single one that was datamined, but knowing this company, it'll be months before we actually see it released. I hope they release a few different color options.

If it's anything like the Alinor female costumes that were datamined, you'll be waiting a while.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye there were two skins that was datamined on first week, prolly will come one day
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • doc_ketamine
    doc_ketamine
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay MONEY to get a neon fluorescent tattoo like those that some of the Argonians have in Murkmire. Hear that, ZOS? Money! CASH!!!
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on October 24, 2018 4:07AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so wish those colors were available for our Argonians. I love that neon blue color!...although not so much with the orange upper chest and neck.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now most Argonian players are probably wishing they could look like the Bright-Throat and Dead-Water tribe. I'd like to ask that we get it in the form of a proper appearance bundle containing new skins and an appearance change token instead of just tattoos that we pull out of a limited time crown crate. It'd be criminal to not give Argonian players the chance to look like the Murkmire Argonians, and it should be available for purchase at any time instead of only when the stars align and there's a resale of a crate.

There were 2 new 'skins' in one of the data minings, I'm assuming will be coming maybe next 'season' with mirkmire crates. Who knows if they will sell them in store, or only in crates though. Same think LeHart linked above, but here are the two skins pictured with all the other stuff in the mirkmire crate datamine (like I said, don't know if it means it will be in crate, or sold during that time period - if at all)

sTx8CNf.jpg
    n1LLNUO.jpg

Hopefully they aren't too hard to get, as I want both. I have a lot of argonians to set up.
    Edited by xaraan on November 5, 2018 3:37AM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a Murkmire Argonian appearance pack.
    Yes.
    Yes, we do!

I don't care if they sell it as cosmetic, or go for double the profit by adding such crown-purchaseable unlocks to the character generator and cashing in on appearance change tokens as well. Or both.

But I really, really think they should give a fu... uhm... a lot more appereance options for people to diversify their characters looks aside from outfit-system gear!

Not just argonians tho, I am still hoping to someday see options to make oversized "titanborn" nords and overly muscular orcs that you wouldn't like when angry, or four-foot breton dwarves that drink wine and know things and barrel-shaped redguard harem guards that speak with a suspisciously high voice, or pixielike dunmer assassins that can pass as street urchin to do their stabbing and fat imperial friars come to spread the word of the eight divines between meals, or overly well endowed in the chest region altmer priestesses of dibella and whatever else people can dream of playing... bring on the diversity! ;)