Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can not click on anything interactable in the guild hall.

Viscidous
Viscidous
✭✭✭
Im not able to use any crafting stations, mundus stones etc in our guild hall.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
  • Viscidous
    Viscidous
    ✭✭✭
    I shut off all my add-ons and still not able to click on anything. Eliminated that as an issue.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
  • Ruusa
    Ruusa
    ✭✭✭
    If you have access to moving furniture, move anything interactable and put in back in same place. If you dont have access, relog. This is a common bug.
    PC EU
    Erweka - altmer magicka sorc DD
    Varona Uveth - dunmer DK tank

Redfur Trading & Redfur Exchange
  • golfgirl89
    I am having trouble using my guildhall tables. I can only use woodworking . I have to log in and out of the game serveral times for the tables to show me the crafting option.
  • desciviib14_ESO
    desciviib14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I used to have this problem in any homes, if i pick up an object even setting it right back down fixed it
    Edited by desciviib14_ESO on November 19, 2018 7:26PM
    There is nothing here of interest to any nations; as a matter of fact, there is nothing here but people.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have has this issue since Jewelry crafting. Since those tables where placed the guild hall has been useless. The guild keeps telling me it is a client side issue. Cleared mac, restarted game, re-installed. Nothing fixes it. I hope that it can be fixed as the guild house is extremely useful for master writs.

I can only ever use the jewelry crafting tables. It is a terrible bug and needs to be addressed. It is as annoying as the console chat bug that has been a thing since Jewelry crafting.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear