The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire - Empty Nest quest minibosses

shirkaster
In the quest I am instructed to kill Krona and Ree-Nakal. But when i go on the marker there is no one there. I've been waiting for maybe 30 minutes with some other people and no one spawned. Did anyone else encounter this? Am I doing something wrong?
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on this quest now and must report the same thing, both bosses are not spawning.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • doc_ketamine
    doc_ketamine
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, this quest is bugged.
    Edited by doc_ketamine on October 24, 2018 1:06AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugged. I tried to do that quest today, and the boss never spawned for me, either.
  • rwil213
    rwil213
    ✭✭
    Ran into same issue last night with one or two others. Waited for about 20 minutes and neither spawned.
  • Willem 1982
    Same for me... on the right spot, no one there... waited over 30 minutes as well.

edit: after waiting for about 30 minutes I left through the door after the bosses and went back to Murkmire... then I entered the cave again, walked straight to the room where they should be and taadaa... they were there all of a sudden.
    Edited by Willem 1982 on October 25, 2018 9:15PM
    Recruiter & Sergeant - Tamriel Outcasts
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me... on the right spot, no one there... waited over 30 minutes as well.

edit: after waiting for about 30 minutes I left through the door after the bosses and went back to Murkmire... then I entered the cave again, walked straight to the room where they should be and taadaa... they were there all of a sudden.

This, i went in yesterday i was alone, meaning no other players and both spawned...
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • suttorane
    suttorane
    Soul Shriven
    I exited the room and relogged and the boss showed up
  • oshaugm
    oshaugm
    ✭✭✭
    suttorane wrote: »

This worked for me. Thanks!
  • SniperDaria
    SniperDaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    oshaugm wrote: »
    suttorane wrote: »

This worked for me. Thanks!

I tried this 6 times and it didn't work until I finally found an instance with no other players in it before I exited and relogged.
  • DeathlurkZ
    DeathlurkZ
    ✭✭✭
    ugh having this issue now, relogging not work atm. many players around though..
  • DeathlurkZ
    DeathlurkZ
    ✭✭✭
    ok finally got it to work, relogged like 5 times and finally the other players were not near me and the bosses spawned.
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Suggestions aren't working for me. The bosses are still absent.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had the same thing happen to me. I tried logging out and back in and then running back through the cave. Neither worked. Might try dropping the quest and picking it back up.

I saw quite a few other people lingering around in that room. I'm assuming they were having similar issues.
    Edited by SpacemanSpiff1 on October 29, 2018 2:18PM
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I went back into the room last night and the boss was there (didn't drop and restart quest). Got the quest completed.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Having this issue now... First time out of 10 characters, I have to wonder if he isn't spawning because one of the other people in the area have already killed him and it wont spawn because they refuse to leave.

No issues with any other character who was there alone.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • BitRowdy
    BitRowdy
    When I got to the room for my first time ever and eventually realized that the boss was not spawning, I did some research and then decided to reboot my computer. This did not work. When I re-entered the delve and headed to the room, I noticed that all the NPCs along the route were as dead as I had left them. And when I got inside the room there was, as before, no Haxara and no boss. I still did not abandon the quest but I quit the game again and came back to it a couple of hours later. This time the NPCs along the way were alive and hostile. And when I got inside the room there was Haxara just inside the door and the boss waiting in the middle of the room.
  • BitRowdy
    BitRowdy
    I forgot to mention that the first two times I entered the room with no boss spawn there was another player waiting in there (different player each time). The third time, when I found the boss waiting there, I was the only person in the room. Don't know if that means anything.
  • BitRowdy
    BitRowdy
    Should have mentioned that regarding those players waiting in the room when I got there, to me it seemed clear that they had NOT just killed the boss but were, like me, waiting for it to spawn. But, who knows, maybe someone else had just killed it before they got there.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the trick is to find an instance with no other players??
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »
    So the trick is to find an instance with no other players??

Trick is to go durring an off time for the server you're on. I tried hoping instances and found people in each I got in durring primetime. Had to wait till it wasn't the weekend and durring off hours and finally got in alone to a spawned boss.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs