Maintenance for the week of June 14:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 14, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Free Collectibles in ESO by Tianlein - Get Costumes, Pets, Skins, Mount, etc for free!

Tianlein
Tianlein
✭✭✭
Hello everyone,
Did you know that you can collect in ESO many free Collectibles via in-game activities?
There are many Costumes, Pets, Skins, Polymorphs, Mounts, Mementos, etc. to collect without spending extra Crowns.

Tip: In case you don't own some of the needed DLC'S or you don't have ESO Plus you can wait for the ESO plus free days.
These free days give you for a short time access to all ESO Plus benefits, which means you can also access all DLC's.

PS. I am not really activate on the ESO Forum. But i still stream everyday on Twitch (Channel: Tianlein)+ create ESO Guides on Youtube (Channel: Tianlein). Also i publish now written guides on my Website: https://tianlein.de/

Edited by Tianlein on May 24, 2021 11:09AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a lot of scrolling to reach the insightful button. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for sharing. :smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tianlein
    Tianlein
    ✭✭✭
    @Turelus Thank you :D Is there a better way to display the Videos? Like a smaller preview?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tianlein wrote: »
    Turelus Thank you :D Is there a better way to display the Videos? Like a smaller preview?
    I don't think so, as it's the ESO forums that auto-embeds them, the only way would be to make them manually entered links with text.

Something like this, [ url = "http://youtube.com" ]X Guide [ /url ] however I don't think it's needed as the thumbnails on the videos are really nice. It was just funny to be like "These are good I should give an insightful... scroll scroll scroll..."
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't you put them inside a spoiler tag? Maybe one per video with an external title

Edited to add: wonderful resources, by the way :)
    Edited by albesca on October 23, 2018 8:26AM
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Tianlein
    Tianlein
    ✭✭✭
    @albesca Glad you like my Videos, thank you <3
  • Tianlein
    Tianlein
    ✭✭✭
  • Samas_R_Counts
    Just realized I subscribe to her YouTube channel. Cheers!!
    North America
    "Just your friendly neighborhood Thief adding counter balance to the scales."
  • Tianlein
    Tianlein
    ✭✭✭
    Just realized I subscribe to her YouTube channel. Cheers!!

Thank you <3 Sorry, for the late reply :blush: