The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

weapon enchants

Mihael
Mihael
✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler are weapon enchants meant to be overperforming the way they are now? with infused they are proccing on cool down non stop and now so many people are using it with torugs pact. I hope we can get this fixed as swiftly as the eso+ bug earlier today. thank you: :smiley:
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are broken AF
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change in this patch was a bug-fix. Which makes it kinda hilarious ;)
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    They are broken AF

And was pointed out a ton of times on the PTS. One handed weapon enchantments need to be halved. Infused needs to be halved.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are broken AF

And was pointed out a ton of times on the PTS. One handed weapon enchantments need to be halved. Infused needs to be halved.

Or double the potency of two handed weapon enchants ? (and maybe nerf infused, yes).

I like the idea of having enchants be a significant build choice, and not a detail, this would add diversity/options.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are broken AF

Bad idea. Come up with something better.

Sincerely,

A tank
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    They are broken AF

Or double the potency of two handed weapon enchants ? (and maybe nerf infused, yes).

I like the idea of having enchants be a significant build choice, and not a detail, this would add diversity/options.

Power creep this way leads. It is better for everyone if dual wield enchantments are halved.

And think about what you just said. You want to get hit by a 10k enchantment proc and a 20k snipe from max range?
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on October 23, 2018 9:07AM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    N E R F

O and did I mention NERF already?

nothing is stopping you from running Torugs Pact infused and be that way awesome too.....................
  • raistin87
    raistin87
    ✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    N E R F

nothing is stopping you from running Torugs Pact infused and be that way awesome too.....................

Yes, of course, because everyone running the same build and dying in three second sounds awesome. No wait, it sounds like call of duty.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raistin87 wrote: »
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    N E R F

Yes, of course, because everyone running the same build and dying in three second sounds awesome. No wait, it sounds like call of duty.

yeah, but it is once again duelling and pvp faction yelling..............
  • Paganini
    Paganini
    ✭✭✭
    raistin87 wrote: »
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    N E R F

yeah, but it is once again duelling and pvp faction yelling..............

Yeah, because in PVE a bit +/- dmg doesn't matter. In PVP this means, that there is no *** balance. You're getting killed in 2-3 seconds every time and it's getting unplayable
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    they dont need to nerf anything just undo the changes they did for murkmire and problem solved
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    NERF
    N E R F

Being Magicka is stopping me (and others) from "being awesome that way." Stamina builds can back bar DW or Bow, and their DOTs will proc the relevant enchants for those weapon(s) while they're attacking from their main bar (which will also be proc'ing enchants); this type of gameplay is simply not viable for Magicka builds.

Do you really expect Magicka classes to double up on Destro Staves, just to use Destructive Clench/Reach on the back bar before switching to their main damage skills? Since so many of us already have that skill on our front bar, we'd need to replace it with something else from the Destruction Staff skill line in order to not lose 8% of our single target (Fire Staff) or AOE (Lightning Staff) damage.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made torugs infused a month before the update. I lost 1500 WD switching to this setup. It was kinda worth it but not really.

Then they make a change to this and everyone cries.

Just revert the damn change so people won’t cry anymore instead of nerfing builds

Was double infused glyphs an issue before No
    Was torugs on a Stam Character an issue before
    No

So it’s this change not the actual glyphs or torugs.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    every good pvper who did read the pts notes know this would happen but it still made it into live. I already crafted torugs pact for my stam nb weeks before the patch did hit to be ready. Will have a great time with one of the most broken metas.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    I made torugs infused a month before the update. I lost 1500 WD switching to this setup. It was kinda worth it but not really.

Then they make a change to this and everyone cries.

Just revert the damn change so people won’t cry anymore instead of nerfing builds

Was double infused glyphs an issue before No
    Was torugs on a Stam Character an issue before
    No

So it’s this change not the actual glyphs or torugs.

no one is "crying" we are simply telling zos that this change is not good, and I agree with you torugs shouldnt be nerfed they just need to undo the change they made to the way enchants work