The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bug reporting (Missing NPC) **PC-N/A**

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello, I could not update my feed back bug report ticket so I'm making this thread. The new Murkmire DLC, I just finished the arena with some people and when we exited , The NPC Erilthel seems to be invisible, and I can hear her talking, just don't see her. Any way the screen shot with the bug ticket didn't do this justice so here is a better view:

q1tao76sutmq.jpg
8ztlzi0vd8sx.jpg

Subject
Ticket #
Submitted
[FEEDBACK] Impact: COSMETIC Category: GRAPHICS_v1 Subcategory: GR ... 181022-005253
Edited by chaz on October 23, 2018 3:42AM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • joekneegee2003ub17_ESO
    I'm missing Famia and Nesh Deeka (?) in the bank. The arrows say they're there, and other people are standing around talking to them, but I can't see them. I logged all the way out and they still weren't there when I logged back in. Urgh!
  • joekneegee2003ub17_ESO
    Solved. Keep relogging until they appear. It took several relogs for me.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this was fixed with that last recent patch. Because I can see her now. :) Thanks.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38