The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Shade not working vertically

Jaxaxo
Jaxaxo
✭✭✭✭
Ok, i was writing this on PTS forum, but looks like it get to LIVE too. On Destroyable objects in Cyrodill (keeps, resources, outposts, gates, bridges) shadow image is not working if u want to teleport vertically.
@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , it was told few times on pts forum, why we have this on live?
Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
Youtube
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Up
    Edit: Shadow image is working vertically on bridges.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , can we expect this to be fixed next monday? Like some ppl propose, even reverting back to premurkmire version would be good. Current live version is unreliable while fighting in pvp objects.
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty big deal but zero word or acknowledgement is scary. Especially when once again this was adequately reported on PTS.

Can we just get acknowledgement to make us feel better @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having discussions its looking more like an intentional nerf to the ability. Might explain the lack of responses but at least some transparency on the issue would be great. Should we give up on building around the ability?
    Joined September 2013
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jakx wrote: »
    Having discussions its looking more like an intentional nerf to the ability. Might explain the lack of responses but at least some transparency on the issue would be great. Should we give up on building around the ability?

I doubt. It's not normal when u get "invalid location" messeage. And why it would work vertically outside of resources and keeps, and just not working in those objects? Tbh, sometimes it's not working in open field too, but that's rare. Lack of consistency. Clearly bug.
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wardens natures embrace pull skill is having the same issue. Getting invalid location all the time when using this skill.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    “Feature”

Aka nerf fun
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wardens natures embrace pull skill is having the same issue. Getting invalid location all the time when using this skill.

Yay just what my pvp warden healer needed! Another disastrous nerf!!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Croucamp
    Croucamp
    ✭✭
    I still haven’t seen that ZOS has acknowledged this horrible bug so imma bump this. ETA 6 months for a fix like last time shade was bugged after Clockwork?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Triggered Tryhards
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't pull people with my warden portal either. I get the same error
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    todokete wrote: »
    I can't pull people with my warden portal either. I get the same error

hmmm, not sure but i think warden portal wasnt working vertically before? Or it was?
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shade still broken, ignored in recent hotfix patch. @ZOS_GinaBruno Any updates?
    Edited by Jakx on November 5, 2018 12:21PM
    Joined September 2013
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shadow image still broken, @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , can we expect any aknowledgnent or information if ZOS is aware about this bug? Or expected fix?
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has obviously been seen because the level of incompetence that would require missing all the reports is something I don't think is achievable. I'm just tired of having any faith in this company. @ZOS_GinaBruno keep up the good work.
    Edited by Jakx on November 13, 2018 1:31PM
    Joined September 2013
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

CROWN STORE IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE FIX.

i got you folks. you got to put correct keywords for them to actually see a thread. If it doesn't involve money, you and your concerns aren't worth ***. live and learn boys. live and learn.
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow image was bugged for over half a year before, dont expect any shorter ETA than that
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RobGarrett

Shade broken (with my vids of testings showing where is the problem) no acknowledgement
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5590589/#Comment_5590589

Cloak broken (with my vid) no acknowledgement
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445310/cloak-being-broken-by-oils-ballistas-and-trebuchets-dots#latest

Both bugs are easy to reproduce, with videos showing clearly what's needs to be checked (what conditional statements etc.) and still we not only don't receive fixes, but also we even have no info it's being looked at. Despite all the feedback, all the tickets, bug reports on the forums ZOS acts like they don't even see there is a problem: "maybe if we won't look at it we won't have to fix it"?

Come on, it's getting to the point where people are more afraid of your updates than being excited about them. When you break more than fix, then ignore bugs with core game mechanics, what do you expect ZOS? That we will buy next DLC because you will fix after 4 moths what you have broken in this update? And then what? Next 4 months and next game breaking bugs not being fixed? Brilliant attitude...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna stop :D
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_Wrobel , when we can expect fix to current shadow image bug?
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • N0_oB
    N0_oB
    Soul Shriven
    And the shadow disguise bug, ballistas and trebuchets, oils etc dots... breaks cloack…. fix that anoying bugs that make NB´S feel nerfeed when we dont get any nerf.

So sadly when a class of the game got bugged and we need to wait for months to got the issue solved.
    PC-EU Sotha-Sil
    Squirt Squad ---> Censored Squad
    "We need to team up to zerg down our true enemy... The lag"
    AD Crucher The Rune Walker (50 StamNB)
    AD Kasbeel Von Crucher (50 MagSorc)
    AD Crucher-With-Tail (50 MagNB)
    AD Rhajt Krow (50 StamDK)
    AD Pa`Krucher Lion Beard (StamPlar on grind...)
    EP Crucher The Traitor (50 StamNB)
    EP Lodal Spellborn (50 MagSorc)
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Camper wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

CROWN STORE IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE FIX.

i got you folks. you got to put correct keywords for them to actually see a thread. If it doesn't involve money, you and your concerns aren't worth ***. live and learn boys. live and learn.

this man knows whats up

@ZOS_GinaBruno Error 502 Bad Gateway when trying to purchase Crowns on Website :(

now that i have your attention: Fix shade pls
    Edited by ATomiX96 on November 19, 2018 9:15PM