Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Craft stations in homes and guild halls unusable

Coatmagic
Coatmagic
✭✭✭✭✭
Please fix this ASAP!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ This, all my crafting stations that i had placed down in my house before murkmire launch are 100% broken, i tried replacing them in a valid spot on the ground of the house, and every time i re enter they are ALL broken @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports, we're aware and investigating a fix for this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Thank you for the very swift reply! :)
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im experiencing this bug too!
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports, we're aware and investigating a fix for this.

Can the fix please include one master set of set stations, that moves together as one unit when moved, where we feed it our attuned stations and then we can select from the stations it's absorbed? Pretty please?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • JohnG
    JohnG
    ✭✭✭
    Still not working after maintenance. Issue appears to be intermittent, sometimes you enter a house and the stations work, most of the time they don't. Also its not an issue with individual stations, either they all work or none work.
    Edited by JohnG on October 22, 2018 11:40PM
  • olancho
    olancho
    ✭✭
    Cannot use crafting stations, outfit station, transmutation station, Mundus Stones and cannot access all 8 of the storage chests with new patch in Serenity Falls Estate home. However, all stations and chests are working normally in Erstwhile Sanctuary.

EDIT: Cannot use any of the stations or chests in either home now. Do not work in guild halls either.
    Edited by olancho on October 23, 2018 11:44PM
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Luckily At Writs End has 3 members with full set/mundus/dummies... What we are doing is if one isn't working port to one of the others... Eventually they will load right. Not that we should have to do so, but it's our temporary solution.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I have had this bug too. Once I went into decorator, and moved something, all the stations became available. Guild members were unable to use the stations, so I gave them decorator rights. They were then able to use the crafting stations. Coming in with a different character, they couldn't. Even my characters have intermittent access. I don't know if that helps to identify the problem any.
    Edited by cyberjanet on October 23, 2018 10:10AM
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    me too, but only with 1 of my chars. the crafting char.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug Report Filed on issue Ref: 181023-001839 and Asked for Help ref: 181023-001878 (supplied additional Info)

First Noticed after Oct 17, 2018 after I had moved stations alphabetically. Had been working fine until then on the Alinor Ballroom Floor. Would pick one up, place back down, all would reset, until I would leave the house/ log off.

Bug not seen in stations placed before this date. Bug might have been introduced prior to my date but this is whehn I became aware and tried many fixes since.

Moving stations into the actual house does not clear the issue.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom edited: Suggest Team look at witches festival update for changes then.

Edited:edit: Had the alchemy, enchant, provisioning, transmutation and outfitters working, until I accidentally picked them pick today (23 Oct, 2018). They had been placed just after we got the Villa. That should narrow your window for the bug introduction.
    Edited by Grimm13 on October 23, 2018 2:25PM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • kimaeril
    kimaeril
    ✭✭✭
    I also can't access anything in any of my homes. In order for me to access my storage, stations and assistants I have to reposition them and then I can access them again but when I leave my house and come back I can't access them again.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno do we have any update on this? Like other guilds, our set stations are heavily used every day by members.

Thanks,

-H
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also have this issue, but only with my merchant. I have to reposition it (exactly in the same place, at the same height) so that it can be used again. This happends usually in the Princely Dawnlight Palace.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same as above ^

Master writs piling up and the guild house stations don't work.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Mr_Luscan
    Mr_Luscan
    ✭✭
    I have almost same problem. I added the 3 Murkmire sets and after re-alpha ordering them, I can see a Use prompt on all tables. A small number of my members can use them, but to everyone else they're just dead wood.
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm the following after some testing:

* upon entering the house, none of the interactable furnishings will work until someone with decorator privileges selects any furnishing and then places it again. All interactable furnishings will then work again for all players who were in the house at the time.
    * if other players enter after this, some of them will find that the interactable items work for them, while some will find they don't work, and the decorator needs to reset again with any item.
    * if a player leaves the house and then comes back again, none of the interactable items will work for them again, and a decorator will need to reset again.
    * if the decorator (or house owner) leaves the house and comes back again, none of the interactable items will work for them again until they reset any item.
    * if the decorator or house owner logs out of the game, none of the interactable items will work for anyone who enters the house until a decorator or the house owner comes back and resets it for them.

I believe this needs fixing as a matter of urgency.

Edited by AlanTheStarLord on October 23, 2018 7:50PM
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm the following after some testing:

* upon entering the house, none of the interactable furnishings will work until someone with decorator privileges selects any furnishing and then places it again. All interactable furnishings will then work again for all players who were in the house at the time.
    * if other players enter after this, some of them will find that the interactable items work for them, while some will find they don't work, and the decorator needs to reset again with any item.
    * if a player leaves the house and then comes back again, none of the interactable items will work for them again, and a decorator will need to reset again.
    * if the decorator (or house owner) leaves the house and comes back again, none of the interactable items will work for them again until they reset any item.
    * if the decorator or house owner logs out of the game, none of the interactable items will work for anyone who enters the house until a decorator or the house owner comes back and resets it for them.

I believe this needs fixing as a matter of urgency.

That is the same findings I reported in my tickets that I referenced.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone try changing default visitor to all?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to add some info to this mess. My situation is a bit different from what you all have posted. Our crafting house is Sleek Creek. All crafting stations are set on the downstairs courtyard, standard default floor. So, no platforms have been used, and the courtyard comes flat.

We seem to randomly be able to use the stations, regardless of privileges. I'm the only one with decorator, and I have the same random problems.

I have not reset any of the stations in the Sleek Creek house, and people are still able to use them intermittently. Zoning out and back will sometimes fix the problem, but not always. I tried picking up the stations and resetting them before the maintenance patch, but that did nothing to fix the problem.

In Hunter's Glade, I have one crafting station placed on the surface of a cave I made. It is flat, but still sitting on top of another placed object. In that instance, picking up the crafting station and resetting it will make it usable.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Anyone try changing default visitor to all?
    I have default access right as visitor to my crafthouse in PC-EU. Crafting tables and munduses broken nevertheless.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am glad that this problem has now escalated to the new "complete destruction" level.

Maybe ZoS can finally take a look at the problem, bulldozer everything and build it from scratch.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they get it sorted soon - my guild and many others have invested a huge amount of time, as well as GM and guild member donations (of gold, sealed writs, mats, time, and effort - basically tens of millions worth of value in terms of in game gold) to provide a full range of crafting services for guilds.

It was bad enough that the game was often fussy about what stations were placed on, or how far they were from the entry point of the home, in order to get them to work for everyone in the guild.

We now cannot provide these services AT ALL.

I specifically purchased a crown only home with flat paving (Linchal) in order to have flat paving to lay crafting stations out so that everyone could reliably access them. That is now apparently wasted IRL money on my part too.

This needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency.

@ZOS_GinaBruno - any updates on this would be most welcome, when can we expect a fix?
    Edited by Epona222 on October 24, 2018 2:05AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My tinfoil hat believes it wont be fixed till after November 1st to make it that much harder to do master writs with +250% buffs
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a new version of what is probably the same bug: After interacting with my storage chests a bit, I stopped being able to see part or all of what was in them.

/reloadUI fixed it.

Otherwise, my situation has been:
    • Crafting stations and assistants in my house are consistently OK.
    • Crafting stations in three other houses (two guild houses and my wife's) were completely inaccessible.
    • Mundus stones in two guild houses were completely inaccessible.
    • Assistants in other people's houses worked fine.
    • Things commonly stop working in Vivec City other than in the usual ways that stem from rate-limiting of database access, but /reloadUI seems to fix them.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on October 24, 2018 4:27AM
  • Darth_Trumpious
    Darth_Trumpious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    My tinfoil hat believes it wont be fixed till after November 1st to make it that much harder to do master writs with +250% buffs

You are too optimistic my friend. You know it too well that how long this problem has been here as a plague.
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely they (ZOS) mess it up with the grouping feature code.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue affects two of my guilds' guild hall stations, but not a third. Might just be random. They all worked pre-Murkmire.
  • Panomania
    Panomania
    ✭✭✭✭
    So they're aware of it and investigating it, just REALLY slowly? Or did they just throw their hands up and say "Screw it!"?

ZOS is EASILY the single WORST game company I have come across for communication.
    The opinions of others should always be heard, especially if they dont agree with your own! But you always reserve the right to laugh at them.