The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Suggestions for the Ebonheart Chateau

EliteWarrior
EliteWarrior
✭✭✭
Yesterday I bought the Ebonheart Chateau, my first notable home! I never plan to buy or spend time in any other homes, so I'm planning on making this not just looking great, but functional too.
I've watched several tours of other people's homes for inspiration, and then started myself. So far I've only decorated a small amount of the outside, and nothing on the inside.
I'm using what looks to be more of a stable as a crafting room, filled with all the stations, and I'm having the main area of the interior as living space.
I have no idea what to do with the downstairs; most people have it as a dungeon but I already have lots of Halloween themed items and a target dummy round the back of the house, and don't want two areas with the same sort of theme.
I also don't know what to do with the Tower, probably have the top as a sitting/viewing area, but not sure what to do for the room below.
Anyone got any suggestions for my house? Thanks!
Edited by EliteWarrior on October 22, 2018 11:37AM
PC | EU
Main: Stam DK
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used it as a trophy area/museum/exhibit of various achievement items, banners and other things to commemorate my character's progress and achievements. Now I moved all that to my Psijic Museum, and use the Ebonheart cellar as a huge treasury hoard with my storage chests.
  • EliteWarrior
    EliteWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    I used it as a trophy area/museum/exhibit of various achievement items, banners and other things to commemorate my character's progress and achievements. Now I moved all that to my Psijic Museum, and use the Ebonheart cellar as a huge treasury hoard with my storage chests.

Yeah that's a great idea! All the achievement furnishings that won't fit anywhere else, thanks!
    PC | EU
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah that's a great idea! All the achievement furnishings that won't fit anywhere else, thanks!

You can watch my Ebonheart showcase, it's in my signature - there's pics and videos. It was from before I moved the achievement and museum collection to Aertaeum.
  • EliteWarrior
    EliteWarrior
    ✭✭✭

You can watch my Ebonheart showcase, it's in my signature - there's pics and videos. It was from before I moved the achievement and museum collection to Aertaeum.

Haha I didn't even realise they were links, I'll take a look now, thanks
    PC | EU
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My setup:
    Top Floor - Crafting Area
    Middle Floor - Molag Bal worship hall with statues and benches, daedra themery
    Botoom Floor - Trophy area/lounge/living area - also where DPS tests are done

I use the stable as an actual stable. The only thing I can't seem to find a real use for is the tower that's cut off from the rest of the house. There's just no point in it being there imo.
    Edited by lagrue on October 22, 2018 6:33PM
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Jounin13
    Jounin13
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to turn the top of the tower as a massive crystal garden with the blue glowing crystals and the green achievement crystals and any other crystals i could find in game. I have considered turning the entire basement into a massive garden. I want to do something different in the throne type area but haven't been able to come up with anything yet
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made mine into a spooky house
    Beta tester November 2013