The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The house I want most.

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
THIS adorable place!
Q24in5y.png

Dn20ud1.png

CEAkLId.png

With a greenhouse please!

BSVaSPK.png

And this fireplace!

H5YiyGe.png

We NEED a cozy stone house rather than all that gleaming Alinor marble!
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rather do enjoy smaller house like this one more then the bulks which you have to work weeks on to make it look a bit more cosy.
    I love garden, and would be nice to have something like this with a green house.

Maybe we once will be able to grow our crops and herbs, have some cows etc, like it was possible in WoW.
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love a house like that, looks perfect.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too!!!
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gigantic houses give me anxiety because I haven't the faintest idea what to do with them... I got that Alinor villa for free (somehow) and it's just sitting empty. I would much rather have gotten a ticket for a free house of my choice, but since I didn't pay for it, it's not a big deal to me.

I like the little inn rooms even if they a couple of them are ridiculously tiny.

I want one of those snugpod houses for my liiiiizard girl though.
  • Jounin13
    Jounin13
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't we get 4 houses in Morrowind? The inn room, the small house, the medium and the shroom house.

Well we got an inn room, a medium/large house and the villa. So we're missing a small house I want the cozy stone cabin!!!
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jounin13 wrote: »
    Didn't we get 4 houses in Morrowind? The inn room, the small house, the medium and the shroom house.

Well we got an inn room, a medium/large house and the villa. So we're missing a small house I want the cozy stone cabin!!!

Actually, as far as I know, there is no small house among the four houses in Vvardenfell.

Inn Room: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/saint-delyn-penthouse/
    Small House: none, sadly
    Medium House: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/ald-velothi-harbor-house/
    Large House: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/amaya-lake-lodge/
    Manor: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/tel-galen-tower/
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Jounin13
    Jounin13
    ✭✭✭
    Ah true it's a medium i was thinking about well that means we need a small house on both expansions :)
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    I rather do enjoy smaller house like this one more then the bulks which you have to work weeks on to make it look a bit more cosy.
    I love garden, and would be nice to have something like this with a green house.

Maybe we once will be able to grow our crops and herbs, have some cows etc, like it was possible in WoW.

wouldnt it be nice to grow your own alchemy mats lol
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes with a stable too
    Beta tester November 2013
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    x1000 yes.
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I agree, it would be great !
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that. I'd like more small houses offered. Those huge estates don't feel very homey and they are a nightmare to furnish, not to mention way too expensive to even buy :/
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • stcairo
    stcairo
    ✭✭
    That is very cute. :smiley: I'd love to live there.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish they would go to the "trouble" of making more medium and small houses available. Though, as far as I'm concerned, NOTHING should be below 12 player capable.

• Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want one of those cute little Telvanni houses.
    Please make this happen. >.>
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    THIS adorable place!
    Q24in5y.png

Dn20ud1.png

CEAkLId.png

With a greenhouse please!

BSVaSPK.png

And this fireplace!

H5YiyGe.png

We NEED a cozy stone house rather than all that gleaming Alinor marble!

Where is THIS place?! :heart:
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the grand psijic villa, but for a very personnal reason, so I agree that most people would have enjoyed such a "regular" house more and that most may let it empty or as use it as a "furnishing landfill".
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, YES! I would especially like to see a greenhouse, please. If possible, as a luxury furnishing, or at least as a Crown Store option!
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes! Every time I pass by, I wonder why we've never been given such a cute little house. All the fancy marble is nice at first, but those stone walls are just perfect. I would love to see the greenhouse as an individual purchase for our larger homes with a yard, too.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Murkmire is adding another Notable home. Ugh, please stop with the Notables ZOS, k? Thanks. We want smaller homes now please.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more!! That's exactly the type of place I'd like. The bigger houses are nice and all, but a house like that one... man, that'd be the dream. The perfect place for my Altmer alchemist. :)
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DjinnRa wrote: »
    I see Murkmire is adding another Notable home. Ugh, please stop with the Notables ZOS, k? Thanks. We want smaller homes now please.

I think part of the problem, if we're not going to just attribute it to pure greed, is that ZOS knows we're still peeved by the player and item slot limits. So they maybe feel they don't dare offer things that don't have those maximums because we've already let them know repeatedly that ISN'T ENOUGH. BUT there are quite a few 12 player/600 item slot homes that are similar in size to the 24 player/700 slot Notable homes. THOSE places should be bumped up and any other "medium" sized house SHOULD host up to 24 players. I look at Forsaken Stronghold and Mathesien Manor and Silent Magnifico and there's no WAY those places can "only" hold 12 people. C'mon ZOS, work with us here!
    Edited by MornaBaine on October 30, 2018 11:21PM

• vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to have houses with cellars and attics.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!