The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Warden CC Root/Stun Ability

Zardayne
Zardayne
✭✭✭✭✭
You know there's quite a few things I feel the Warden (mainly Magden) is lacking on but one thing I've always felt was missing was an actual root or vine that could be used for CC. I was redoing a quest on one of my newer characters in the Aldemeri Deminion called the witch of Silitar where you hang out with the mage Aranias. When you begin you both race to the light house and she roots/stuns you several times with vines. It's a very cool ability and one I never understood why they didn't give it to Warden. Does anyone else remember this ability and think ti would look pretty cool on a warden?
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to add sometimes I wish I could switch out Shalks and it's 3 second delay BS for an ability like the vines that would root and do damage immediately. Sometimes I feel Zos drops the ball on new the graphics of new abilities. There's some pretty cool ones that are in use by NPCs in the world that I could only wish we had access to.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes i know which quest your talking about, there are also other similar skills used. Some by the Spriggan monsters and in the new Prologue quest for Murkmire there is a similar vine stun/ cc. Heck even the Lutcher boss in Moon Hunter uses one.
    On the Warden discord it was mentioned or Bursting Vines to becomes a stun with small DoT.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be awesome if it ever happened. I've had similar abilities on every druid I've ever played (WoW, Daoc, possibly even both EQs) and playing my warden without such an ability feels like I'm missing something lol.