The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What are the base stats at CP160?

MashmalloMan
MashmalloMan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Title.. Just wondering, can't find anything online. It would help for theory crafting if anyone had an article about the subject. What would a naked, no cp invested, no passives, weapons or armor equipped stat sheet look like?

HP Regen:
Sta Regen:
Mag Regen:

Max HP:
Max Sta:
Max Mag:

Weapon DMG:
Spell DMG:

Weapon Crit: 10% (2191 crit)?
Spell Crit: 10% (2191 crit)?

Phyiscal Resist:
Spell Resist:
Penetration: 0 (Use to be 100)
PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IDK but if you have no CP invested it would be exactly the same as level 50. Even the extra health, magicka and stamina you get up to CP 300 are not added unless you invest the CP.

So level a character to 50, reset all your stats and abilities, get naked and have a look.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »
    IDK but if you have no CP invested it would be exactly the same as level 50. Even the extra health, magicka and stamina you get up to CP 300 are not added unless you invest the CP.

So level a character to 50, reset all your stats and abilities, get naked and have a look.

Yeah I know if you have 100 points in to red/green/blue you have +20% to each pool, my question is mostly focused on the regen stats tbh. I'm also not at home and can't test for myself for a couple days.

If someone has an article available. That would be great.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit