The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Best jewelry trait combination for stamblade?

mrtudi
mrtudi
Hello,
I've been tinkering with a build for a khajiit stamina nightblade for a while, however I can not figure out what an optimal combination of jewelry traits would be.
I run Velidreth, Vicious ophidian and Advancing Yokeda (Berserking warrior set), however the AY jewelry came in the healthy trait leaving me to choose between bloodthirsty, infused and robust. This imposes the question "What to choose now?" for veteran and normal dungeons. I did not plan to run trials with this character due to the range, but it would be nice if the build was able to perform just as well in trials conditions.
I have been thinking of running 2 bloodthirsty and 1 infused, but upon looking up some builds on the internet, I have found people performing better with 1 bloodthirsty and 2 infused or even 3 infused. I haven't found anything mentioning robust, but if for the any of you it has proven to be better, I will take that into consideration.
Thank you in advance for any advice posted regarding this problem.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 bloodthirsty and 2 infused
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the math has proven that its 2 bloodthirsty and 1 infused. It's likely small percentages but by definition, 2 bloodthirsty is better.

Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the math has proven that its 2 bloodthirsty and 1 infused. It's likely small percentages but by definition, 2 bloodthirsty is better.

2 BS + 1 Infused is only better on vet trial bosses with 10 mill+ HP. On everything else, including vet trial adds, 2 Infused+1 BS is better.