The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Night Mothers Gaze set?

Irkoo
Irkoo
Soul Shriven
I was wondering, is this set untradable? Since I can't seem to find any on the guild stores..
If you can actually trade it, could somebody kind enough craft me just 4 pieces I just hit 160cp and I'm trying to gear up, willing to pay in gold.

PC EU btw.

Thanks in advance
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy/Sell threads are frowned upon in the forums, @Irkoo.

It’s a craftable set ... have you tried guildies, friends, or zone chat?
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whenever I hear the name of this set, I can't help but think it's a good name for a gay bar. Is it just me?
  • Irkoo
    Irkoo
    Soul Shriven

Sorry didn't know that..
    Ive tried guildies, zone chat, nobody seems to want to help me.. That's why I thought somebody here might..
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Irkoo wrote: »

Sorry didn't know that..
    Ive tried guildies, zone chat, nobody seems to want to help me.. That's why I thought somebody here might..

Crafting stuff for random people can be a pain, because they often don't know what trait/style/level/pieces they want, want it for free, don't understand what's required, etc.

Since you know what you want, try just giving a clear and honest request in zone / guild chat, complete with "will provide mats + tip". Knowing exactly what you want, making a specific request, and being ready to make a fair transaction is usually enough for a crafter to take a chance on you. Vague requests are usually ignored.

Good luck! :)

Edited by GreenHere on October 20, 2018 4:45PM
  • Irkoo
    Irkoo
    Soul Shriven
    GreenHere wrote: »

Sorry didn't know that..

Crafting stuff for random people can be a pain, because they often don't know what trait/style/level/pieces they want, want it for free, don't understand what's required, etc.

Since you know what you want, try just giving a clear and honest request in zone / guild chat, complete with "will provide mats + tip". Knowing exactly what you want, making a specific request, and being ready to make a fair transaction is usually enough for a crafter to take a chance on you. Vague requests are usually ignored.

Thanks for the advice as well, I did mention as much details as possible.. Which zone would you suggest I try? I've tried vvardenfell and auridon with no luck..
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sorry didn't know that..

Thanks for the advice as well, I did mention as much details as possible.. Which zone would you suggest I try? I've tried vvardenfell and auridon with no luck..

Good question! I failed to consider the zone you're asking in as a factor. Craglorn is usually a good place to find crafters; lots of veteran players (many of whom are master crafters and generally helpful folks) hang out there, looking to find groups.

Next best bet would probably be the actual zones NMG can be crafted in, which are; Bangkorai, Reaper's March, and The Rift.

Otherwise just taking chances in major player hubs like Wayrest, Mournhold, and Elden Root would be good choices as well.
  • Irkoo
    Irkoo
    Soul Shriven

Sorry didn't know that..

Good question! I failed to consider the zone you're asking in as a factor. Craglorn is usually a good place to find crafters; lots of veteran players (many of whom are master crafters and generally helpful folks) hang out there, looking to find groups.

Next best bet would probably be the actual zones NMG can be crafted in, which are; Bangkorai, Reaper's March, and The Rift.

Otherwise just taking chances in major player hubs like Wayrest, Mournhold, and Elden Root would be good choices as well.

Great, I'll give it a shot now. Really appreciate all the help :)