The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Investigating a Possible "Unmarked Quest"

oopart
oopart
✭✭
Alright-o! As a massive fan of The Elder Scrolls lore and storylines, I always love running around experiencing stuff; the zones, the people, the remains of untold stories. However, in my recent times running around aimlessly, I may have found a path to an unmarked quest. Lengthy post, you've been warned!

OK, so, first off, I'm going to elaborate on this 'unmarked quest' notion. I recently read up on, and did, a quest called "The Fetish" available in Stonefalls. While being an actual quest that shows up in your Journal, it's obtained from a merchant that has a unique item--crucially, the merchant doesn't have a marker, and is pretty out of the way. It also incorporates an NPC in Kragenmoor that was semi-unique in that he had dialogue, yet no importance; this does happen, so I didn't think much of it until doing the quest.

Now, then. Working off a random burst of insanity inspiration, I did some digging on a character named Trouble-Finder, also in Stonefalls. He's an Argonian near Senie, who's life is pretty much a series of hilariously cruel twists of fate. Among his many, many woes is the fact that he tried to open a mine right at a site of Daedric worship.

The Unluckiest Argonian Ever

Interestingly though, in the Davon's Watch Mages Guild, there's a woman on the lower floor with a vested interest in Daedra. She mentions that there is a rumored shrine to Hermaeus Mora "at the slopes of Ash Mountain"--an area where Senie and Trouble-Finder can be found.

The Scholar

Even more interestingly, a path of torches near T-F's location leads to a large 'mine-type' door. You can't actually interact with it, which is suspicious enough, but there's a nearby note from a worshiper of Hermaeus Mora, detailing an attack on their temple by a rival cult.

A Random Door Appeared!

Random Door used Tantalizing Info!

Location of the Door

Then, following a hunch and some mysterious structures on the map, I found various makeshift 'camps' in a small area; judging by the pickaxes and shovels, I'd say there was something to do with mining here at one point...

A Mining Camp!? NANI!?

A Mining Camp!? NANI!? (Part 2)

Location of the Campsites

All in all, there seems like a lot of info here revolving around this mystery Mora shrine ordeal, and I can't shake the feeling it leads to another 'The Fetish' style mini-quest. Posting it here for thoughts and feedback.
Who would win:
The fabric of reality and the linear nature of time and continuity?
Or one Broken boi?