Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Changing your Characters skin color/hair color.

Eleguak
Eleguak
✭✭
As the title says. Theres a good number of cosmetic items out there that let you change your hair, as well as packs that include the default character creation hair. The same goes for body markings. So why cant we have a similar set for hair color and skin color?

Note Im not saying have them sell dyes that're like one time use, but just a cosmetic pack in the store that has all the skin colors and hair colors for your race. Seriously, I refuse to wear some Body markings due to them clashing so horribly with my argonians default green that I use to make their scale body markings look good.

As for hair dyes, theres so many cosmetic hairstyles out now that are crown or crate exclusives, that you CANT test out when making your character to see what works best. A simple pack that allows you to change the base color you chose would be nice is all.

So many other cosmetic packs cover everything else, why not these?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There have been hundreds of requests for hair/skin colour packs, all ignored thus far by ZOS. They would be an instant buy for me on both PC servers.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skin color... well, I suppose they want you to buy a appearance change token for that one. Which would kinda make sense... I would still like to see a crown store unlock to allow us to pick skin shades outside the usual racial range, to make "halfbreed" characters (which in ESO lore always have the racial traits of the mother, but some cosmetic traces of the father...)

Hair colors on the other hand... well, dyes are common enough even in ye olde times, right? So a easy way to recolor hair would be neat! Bonus points if it unequips when jumping into water... ;)
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair color is my primary desire. I hate being stuck with one hair color.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why can’t I give my nord a tan..... she spent most of her time in sunny a sunny climate yet she still looks like she fell out of a snowy pine tree