The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Jawbone Blades (Argonian cosmetic) Still not working properly over a year since it was introduced.

Eleguak
Eleguak
✭✭
I feel like I made a post about this over a year ago, but I feel if the issue is still there after so long, it needs to be brought up again.

Jawbone Blades Is a cosmetic Major Adornment that was introduced in the Storm Atronach Crate I believe (Its a crown crate item exclusive, and one of the earlier ones). Specific for argonians.... To put it bluntly it looks awesome.
The problem with it is.... Its in the major adornment section of your collectibles....But when used with a collectible from the "Facial Hair/horns" section of collectible cosmetics the jawbone blades disappear from your character. This is true of any item in the facial hair section from what I've seen, from eyeshadow, to horns, to eyes, etc. Anything thats used in that section causes the facial blades to disappear from view on the argonian using it, even though the jawbone blades are still equipped.

Listen ZOS, I know this isnt high on the list of priorities... Its not important, its not game breaking, its a small thing, but please, fix this, or move the item to facial hair/horns, and allow major adornments to be worn with it, or something. Its one of my favorite cosmetic items for my argonian... and Im sad that it doesn't work properly.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's May 2020, and I'd just like to mention that the problem STILL exists. If you use any facial hair other than the ones you picked during the character creation (including, for example, Oracle eyes or Magicka Zephyr lashes), the jawbone blades will not appear.

It's sure good to know that Bug Report forum is useful. ;)
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any facial hair i select make jawbones disappear.