The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much Stam is too little?

cory8325
cory8325
✭✭
Curious about a khajiit Stam Build using dubious and 3 bloodthirsty. Stam drops below 30k by a fair amount. At what point does your dps suffer from a smaller stat pool when incorporating bloodthirsty?
Edited by cory8325 on October 18, 2018 9:14PM
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you PvE or PvP, and which class and playstyle (if PvP)?
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • cory8325
    cory8325
    ✭✭
    Pve and multiple classes I prefer khajiits. Running typical endgame gear. Rele, advancing, and Selenes. All seem to be in the general max Stam area
    Edited by cory8325 on October 18, 2018 9:30PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The lower your stat pool the more your damage will suffer, there is no point that this starts to kick in. You traded off something in exchange for stamina and it's a matter of whether the trade off was worth it.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• cory8325
    cory8325
    ✭✭
    Understood it’s a balancing act. Just curious is there’s a desired point seen by anyone else that the drop in overall stats makes its harder to sustain or damage suffers too much
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC my stamplar with no robust jewelry, dubious and 6 med/1 heavy sits just above 30k as a redgaurd. I'd expect you're sitting at roughly 28k as a Khajiit. If you're much lower you may be missing a stam enchant or undaunted passives.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like sitting above 30k stamina, 3x bloodthirsty will always be a dps increase in a parse. The question is more about if you find the trade off in having less stamina and your damage increased in only the last 25% worth it?

Robust just falls behind infused too. (by a small amount, we do get +8% weapon dmg next patch via +5% from minor brutality and +3% from medium armor)

I actually use 1x infused 2x bloodthirsty on stam sorc, even with +8% max stam, infused comes out on top because of how much weapon damage I can stack and all the multipliers in the game.

I would either do 2x infused 1x bloodthirsty or 1x infused 2x bloodthirsty.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on October 19, 2018 6:10PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit