The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I Didn't Receive Any of my Random Daily Dungeon XP

DonWalking
DonWalking
✭✭✭
Witches Festival = Yay! Double XP
Random Vet Daily Dungeon = Activity Complete (Receive over 800k XP) Yay!

Game = "Go F*** yourself"

Even though the game said I received over 800k XP at the end of my daily random dungeon, the game thought it would be funny just to say it rather than actually give it. Started the day at 0% CP 617, ended the day at 0% CP 617.

I then restarted my game thinking, "its probably a glitch maybe I'll get it right now when I log in" Nothing.

AND! THIS IS THE BEST PART! I KILLED A RANDOM NPC THINKING MAYBE THE GAME IS JUST NOT GIVING XP CORRECTLY! TO MY AMAZEMENT I GAINED A LITTLE OVER 2K XP AND I CHECKED MY CHARACTER INFO.

THE XP FROM THE NPC GOT ME TO 1% CP 617!

INCREDIBLE THAT ONE RANDOM NPC PROGRESSED ME FARTHER IN LEVELS THAN AN ENTIRE GOD DAM RANDOM VETERAN DAILY DUNGEON!

P.S. Yes the game showed me getting XP throughout the dungeon but didn't actually give me any XP at all
Edited by DonWalking on October 18, 2018 8:08PM
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I killed a few people in cyro and took some resources, didn't get any AP.

I went to a different part of the map and did start getting AP for kills.