Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looks like there's an error in the Witch's Festival Post

Rhoande
Rhoande
✭✭
Hi all,

This is pretty minor but I don't know where else to put this. I was checking over this post here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54933 when I noticed that it mentioned that the achievement for the Witches' cottage required the achievement "Plunder Skull Enthusiast" which is simply acquiring ONE skull, not the 100 skull requirement which is what it was last year and what it actually is in-game.

I am guessing this is just a mistake of the post, not the game itself. But I figured some folks might be like me and trying for the cottage this year and a bit confused when it didn't work. I luckily have a friend who's trying for the max achieve and she checked to see if she could get it before getting her 100 skulls.. and it doesn't seem that way.

Anyway, I just wanted to point it out in case someone can fix the page or if they meant to make the achievement easier and forgot to. So fix..whatever makes sense I guess?