Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions about Witches Festival

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, just a few questions about the festival i was hoping you could answer.

"In addition to regular Plunder Skulls, during the event, you can also acquire the brand-new Dremora Plunder Skulls. These devilish new rewards will be the first Plunder Skull drop you receive for each type of boss each day. "

Is this per character or per account? And follow up, if its per character do people go crazy with alts in this festival too?

Arena Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Bows and Legs

Is this just Dragonstar and Maelstrom or is it the arena in gold coast too? And is this final boss too like the dungeon or is it the boss for each round?

Public Dungeon and Quest Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Shields and Boots

Quest bosses as in like any boss at the end of any and all random quests?

you can acquire one Event Ticket per day when you acquire your first Dremora Plunder Skull.

Again, is this per account or character?

Ty for all the input in advance. I'm at work now just trying to plan my night for maximum effort. :)
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 and 4 are per account traveller.

The rest I guess we will find out later on …

This one plans to take her little apprentice out to do some of Jee Lar's quests and then do nearby dolmens and delves - thus making each of these things slightly more interesting.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one hopes so. Everyone has about 8 hours to shake it out :)
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arena Bosses drop Dremora Motif pages for Bows and Legs

Is this just Dragonstar and Maelstrom or is it the arena in gold coast too? And is this final boss too like the dungeon or is it the boss for each round?

Kvatch Arena is a World Boss, so it's just Dragonstar, Maelstrom and the new Black Rose Arena which launches with Murkmire on Monday. Also, it's only the final boss.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everything is once per day per account except the regular (purple) plunder skulls which are unlimited for any and all characters and drop from all bosses not just the last one in an instance.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does the "once per day" timer reset?
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does the "once per day" timer reset?

From the time you picked up that respective Skull. If you picked it up at 4:30 pm, then you can get another one the next day at that time for that type of Skull. If you did a trial at 5:30 pm and got the skull, then you know the answer for the next day.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's per account with the dremora skulls and event tickets - and it looks like a full 24 hour cooldown on each type too.

I got my first event ticket at 10:22am yesterday, completed Maelstrom today and got neither a dremora nor an event ticket today. Which is some kind of horse manure for 45 minutes work.

I wish they would bloody well state EXACTLY the requirements of these events. This one is going to have my OCD kicking out of control with spreadsheets and times.